PDA

View Full Version : where to find green dr. and Dryads

HellHound
01-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi all, im playing a lvl 22 mage (may be 23 not sure...) and im going to Demonis (sp?) the army i have is horsemen, red dr. knights and both unicorns.
i have 4 green dr in my reserve (only have one slot open) and would like to exchange the red Dr for green but i have only found one place so far were i can buy greens and have used them all, also im out of dryads whitch i would like to use there also, and i only found one place to buy them at to, and while im at it, just were do you get the lake fairyes at? i have the ring that gives all females the +3 and am thinking about trying them to.
Thank you in advance for any help!

Dabrinko
01-22-2009, 05:05 PM
If you have some of your wanted (but lacking) units, get some replenishable (hordes) and search for a manageable fights (I left some pirates in the Freedom Islands), and use Sacrifice to grow your stacks.

Other than that, elf units (and all the others) seem to be random. I found Lake Fairies in Ellinia in one of the dwellings and Green Dragons in the cave in "thousand rivers" off the coast. I have only bought the initial stock and grown my stack with sacrifice since then.

HellHound
01-22-2009, 06:44 PM
is the spell sacrifice found in a static location, or is it a ramdom placed spell? as i have not found it yet...:(

Dabrinko
01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
As all other things, spells are placed randomly in the world. I haven't found God armor yet.

Gatts
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
There is sadly no static place for sacrifice... but there is static place for green dragons... in Thousand Rivers, Ellinia (you have to get a ship and try to find them)... it should be somewhere on the coast near the locked labyrinth...
Dryads should be always placed somewhere in Ellinia, and with sacrifice you can bring them to numbers (it happend that I got only 95 dryads from a shop... and nowhere else than in this shop....)

HellHound
01-23-2009, 05:34 PM
thanks for the info guys, i just went and revisited all the shops to be sure i didnt miss sacrifice, saddly i didnt, hopefully it will turn up latter. Now to find were the Green Dr. are.