PDA

View Full Version : Knights?

Lysander
01-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Does anyone know where to find knights?

I've gotten them from Greenwort Knight's Tent and E.Is. Harpoon Inn, but those sources are depleted. (I'm lvl 15, and have been throughout most of Dorian, E. Islands, W. Is., and am now at Kordar, having touched most of Upper and Lower Hadar.) Can knights be found in the areas I've already covered? Can they be found elsewhere? Can they be found in abundance?

I love the knights and was using them judiciously and only losing one or two throughout many, many battles, but two recent nasty battles depleted them to three. Is it worth hoping that I'll be able to actually fill the entire slot, which I've been unable to do since I first got them? Or should I just give up and find another type of lvl 4 army?

Thanks.

Gatts
01-19-2009, 06:13 PM
In Kordar you can get them very very rarely...
Randomly they can be bought all around the world, but often in Demonis, sometimes in Elven Islands, and often in Haas Labyrinth...

But as you will continue on your quest - the main castle of King Mark will be updated... if you are lucky, there will be infinite Knights ... Mostly there are only Horsemen are there nearly always... (later on)... so good luck on getting them. But mostly you will miss them in some game phases...

Lysander
01-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Thank you, Gatts.

grjohnson
01-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Yes, I'm Level 19 and haven't come across them once yet. A bit dissappointing really :(

lauvhk
01-22-2009, 09:15 AM
IIRC, knight (horde - unlimited supply) is available in King Mark's castle after defeating Karador and freeing the Elf Queen.

Lysander
02-28-2009, 12:20 AM
I just got the biggest thrill! After defeating Karador (level 26) I went back to King Mark's and was made a Lord, and TA-DA! I have a horde of knights! (I hadn't seen a knight since early in the game.) I also got the Dragon Slayer's Sword, which I plan to use at Haas Labyrinth.

I was about to post this when I discovered post #5, which somehow I'd missed. Belated thanks, Lauvhk.