PDA

View Full Version : Cheats?

Stolbein
01-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Hi i just wondered how to get the cheats to work.

I`ve pressed shift+~ and wrote the correct cheat codes in, but none of them work.

Any1 know anything about it?

Thx! :D

Stolbein
01-21-2009, 09:43 AM
bump

c`mon some1 gotto know? :)

skel1977
02-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Dont cheat.

If you want to make the game a bit easier just grab a boat right away and float around picking up all the treasure/leadership flags/runes that you can that are undefended on the different islands. Then do the same thing once you get to the next set of islands

Sir Whiskers
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM
bump

c`mon some1 gotto know? :)

It sounds like you're following the proper steps. The only thing I can think of is the keyboard you are using. There are keyboard settings - I don't remember off-hand, but if you're not set to the correct regional (?) settings, the program may not be reading your entries correctly.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm going by memory - someone had a similar problem with another game a couple years ago and all I remember is that the keyboard was the cause.

Winterburn
02-11-2009, 05:30 AM
If you want to make the game a bit easier just grab a boat right away and float around picking up all the treasure/leadership flags/runes that you can that are undefended on the different islands. Then do the same thing once you get to the next set of islands

I am installing & getting the patch as I type.. so if its an easy answer pleaze forgive...

Where & how is the easiest whay to get a boat??

thankz

Dabrinko
02-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Just find the shore in Greenwort where there is a fisherman, he sells boats.

happ
04-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Get the trainer from "cheat happens" website

Leind
04-17-2009, 11:18 PM
It sounds like you're following the proper steps. The only thing I can think of is the keyboard you are using. There are keyboard settings - I don't remember off-hand, but if you're not set to the correct regional (?) settings, the program may not be reading your entries correctly.

Try pressing shift + each of the key on the ~ row of your keyboard. One of them should make appear a text box.