PDA

View Full Version : Killing of Mage and Necromancer ??

zhaozhilong
01-08-2009, 04:51 AM
1. In the Great Forest -, the is a Black Tower that was fenced up with the boundary similar to the one in the Magic Range (Arlania).

Will it make any difference if I were to talk / kill the Mage 1st and only then do the Magic Range quest ?

2. In the undead zone (not sure Grey wasteland or the other), I found out only much later after killing the witch (Zelbretta or something i think) while doing the Elf quest that there the necromancer in the tower is somehow related to the quest. Then is it possible to "not kill" the witch ?

Tqs in advance:confused:

Gatts
01-08-2009, 06:59 AM
1. These two quests are not related as long as I know -> but it is possible that you would lose 50% of your troops if you cross any of such barrier (as it is the same mage = same barrier) if your INT < 15, if you are not a mage.

2. It is possible to not kill the witch, but that would make one quest "not completed" - I tried to keep her alive as long as possible, trying to figure out if there is a way how to solve all the related quest keep her alive in order to get another undead shop... but no matter how much I tried, to finish all the quests she has to die... sadly... at least in all my games - but I could do a mistake and then repeat the same mistake, not knowing about other alternative solution.

Metathron
01-08-2009, 08:02 AM
1. Not related. If you decide to enter the area in Magic Valley (Ellinia) protected by the magic shield, you will have to fight two quite strong stacks to get to the wizard's tower. Killing the wizard will have no consequences other than the fact you won't be able to access his shop. In one of my games, I killed him after seeing what his shop had to offer, while in another I kept him alive because he was selling black dragons (!).

zhaozhilong
01-09-2009, 04:36 AM
tqs for the reply....

I also wanted to know what else is left....

I am in the midst of clearing undead / ellina...

After that, left Haas Labrinth + Murlock then no more ?

How many subsection does Murlock has ?

Is Level 25 for Impossible Mage with 15k leadership a bit low now ?

:cool:

Gatts
01-09-2009, 06:34 AM
After Elinia you have to get a key from Demonis (if you weren't there already) first with this key you can enter Haas Labyrinth.

Murlock is quite plain map with dozens of enemy units and one main quest huge fight leading to last final battle.

If you feel you could handle some more fights - buy all artefacts that have to be suppressed and fight the guardians, also try to wear most such artefacts to re-suppress them - having so more fights.

Level 25 is fine if you just defeated Korador... Labyrinth is quite resourceful for experience :)

zhaozhilong
01-12-2009, 05:48 AM
Tqs Gatts :)

I gather from the forums that I am probably near to tail end.......

Haas is quite tough with lots of dragons...and huge amounts of Level 4 mobs.... I tots of just using the invisible + Armageddon strategy but then again, it will take away the fun of the game....

:cool:

Metathron
01-12-2009, 11:07 AM
Armageddon doesn't hurt invisible troops? :-o

Holywhippet
01-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Armageddon doesn't hurt invisible troops? :-o

Haven't tried it, but I suspect the troop gets hurt by the spell - but the enemy can't target them in order to inflict more damage.