PDA

View Full Version : Fandor's Map

Lord_Loffen
01-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Who can you give Fandors map to?

I know you can trade it to King Mark for 50k gold(?)

Master Trigius (The wizard you get chest of rage from) for 40k gold(?)

Dwarf King for Mithril Shield (with 3 points in trading, this can be sold for 100k gold!)

Queen Violetta for 10 runes of each sort

Are there any else who want the map? Maybe Baal, but I don't think so.

I have already checked those other magic guys in Darion, Elven wife and her father, dwarven wife and her father, son of the dwarven king, Carl Leonar (Marks brother) and Dragon Atha(?), But nobody gave me anything for the map (I think).

Is there any other guy/woman who wants to trade it, and for what?

Gatts
01-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Wow! I even didn't know about Master Trigius, I only knew about the three kings (2 kings, one queen)... I wonder if you get from Trigius more than just 40K, maybe spell or artefact as well?...

Danny
01-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Dear Gatts & Gamers of KB,

I think Master Trigius will give a spell of each kind (if i remember correctly).

Danny

Gatts
01-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Spell of each kind - does it mean one spell from each magic school? (one from chaos, one from distortion, one from order) or all spells?

If all spells - WOW - this is a real MUST, (the shield was somehow useful, but well, not as much as all spells :) )

I remember that I used to choose Sorcerror/Conflux in HOMM3 just for the reason that you got all spells learned if you got the GRAIL.

Danny
01-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Dear Gatts & Gamers of KB,

If i remember correctly, Master Trigius will trade all spells for the map.

Maybe i can confirm when i perform this task. Had finished game as mage. Now struggling through as a paladin.

Danny

Mystic Phoenix
01-08-2009, 07:40 PM
If i remember correctly, Master Trigius will trade all spells for the map.

I checked an earlier save game and went to Trigius. He trades the map for 3 scrolls of each magic school. I cannot confirm whether he gives scrolls to you for spells you don't know, because I'm not sure if I hadn't already learnt all order and distortion spells at this point,
Type of game was warrior on impossible.

Dabrinko
01-21-2009, 10:14 AM
So, money is not an issue anymore for me in my game. (Normal paladin)

Runes, spells (have very few crystals anyway) or shield?

Metathron
01-21-2009, 06:34 PM
I'd go for the runes.

Holywhippet
01-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Me to. I was rolling in money at the end of the game. By that point in the game you probably have all the spells you'll ever want for a paladin. Runes are much harder to come by. I mean you can buy them at an increasing price from the dwarvern prince but that chews up a lot of gold in a hurry.

Dabrinko
01-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Yah, I think the runes are a good I idea, I'm maxing out skills as it is with Runic Stone's help. The only spell I haven't found is Divine (God) armor.

maltz
02-05-2009, 05:13 AM
I just tried the Magic Academy option.

The scrolls are selected from the high end, but you only get 3 from each school. If you are unlucky you can miss the one you eagerly await.

The runes are pretty nice.

Lysander
02-23-2009, 04:50 AM
Too bad Queen Violetta won't give you 30 runes of your choice. I'm buried in Mind Runes, but I'm dying for Magic Runes. Ah, well!
:rolleyes:

Say10
03-13-2009, 05:36 PM
If U r leading necro army it's the best option since U get Necro Call. Resurrection scrolls is also given so if U have enough mana it's the point from where U can nicely minimize the losses in battle.

Ryastar
03-13-2009, 05:41 PM
If U r leading necro army it's the best option since U get Necro Call. Resurrection scrolls is also given so if U have enough mana it's the point from where U can nicely minimize the losses in battle.

Umm... Necro call is one of the spells you are guaranteed to get, for free even, during the game. A simple "use" of the chronicles of the lost town quest item from one of the early game quests grants the spell. Plus, I'm pretty sure that the magic academy doesn't give you the same spells each game...