PDA

View Full Version : Kings Line Quest for chest of rage

lamarak
12-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Ok i read to do these early and beat the turtle boss atl level 5 as a mage, but now tells me to go to find lucky james which puts me in over my head in opponents troop strength in the eastern kingdoms.

What level should you have the chest of rage? Just seems the quests keeps going. Was hoping the turtle fight would get it.

Im new to this series but have read and heard about it. The book that comes with game doesnt offer lots of information.

bsctgod
12-18-2008, 09:52 PM
You can get it before the turtle fight from the mage tower in Verlon Forest. You can get it really early; like level 3 or 4. Then beat the mages for Zerock, recruit some cheap poisonous spiders or snakes from the Marshan Swamps for Sleem and you're good to go until the Dwarven Lands when you get Lina and Reaper.

There's also an indepth Manual link floating around the forums that has tons of details and mechanics for everything in the game.

lamarak
12-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Must be doing something wrong. all i get from mage tower is a line asking about the chest and thats about it.
I did some ritual but all that did was get me gold and xp. Have i missed a quest that gives ya the chest of rage from mage tower?
Ill look for the manual you speak of but thus far have not found it.

bsctgod
12-19-2008, 12:25 AM
Did you go back to the King after bringing the seal to his brother in Arlania? After you speak to the King's brother your quest gets updated to go back to the King. You go back to the King and inform him his brother wishes to get married and he gives you the quest to retrieve an item from the mage tower in Verlon Forest. This is the rage chest. The mage gives it to you, you open it up, it attaches itself to you.

You might be stuck if none of this is triggerable anymore.

lauvhk
12-19-2008, 02:02 AM
If you beat the turtle, you already obtain the chest of rage. It isn't really a chest shown as an item. When you open the Hero window, you should find some avatar icon on the lower left of the screen. Click on those avatar to speak with them and check out how they would be willing to serve you.