PDA

View Full Version : archmages

blindvold
12-17-2008, 06:06 PM
pretty new to this game so here goes; i cant get more than 6 archmages no matter what my leadership is. in fact , the "store" that sold em is all out. as im now just heading over to the island part i was wondering if theres some easy access archmage-shop there? or if 6 is all im getting all game?. if so i need to look for a replacement alltogether

bsctgod
12-17-2008, 06:33 PM
You will get more, though myself, I dumped them once I got to the Undead Lands. They died too quickly for the small damage they did.

1. The Wizard trapped in his own tower in Arlenia(sp?) will sell them when you finish that quest.
2. The Wizard Tower where you get the rage chest from usually sells them.
3. As you progress in the main quest further, Aron, in the castle next to the King's will have a lot available.
4. Once you get to the Elven Lands, the mage tower in the first zone there sells them too.

Stepsongrapes
12-17-2008, 06:52 PM
pretty new to this game so here goes; i cant get more than 6 archmages no matter what my leadership is. in fact , the "store" that sold em is all out. as im now just heading over to the island part i was wondering if theres some easy access archmage-shop there? or if 6 is all im getting all game?. if so i need to look for a replacement alltogether

Troop distribution in the game is mostly random, with some preset locations.

Some of the areas listed by the poster above may possibly fall in the preset group, but it is also possible that they may not.

So, odds are you find at least a few more sources of archmages, but may be not in all the places mentioned.

Your other option is to use the "sacrifice" spell, if you find it, to boost up your current supply of archmages (have to keep at least 1 archmage to use the spell).

TemjinGold
12-17-2008, 08:09 PM
You will get more, though myself, I dumped them once I got to the Undead Lands. They died too quickly for the small damage they did.

1. The Wizard trapped in his own tower in Arlenia(sp?) will sell them when you finish that quest.
2. The Wizard Tower where you get the rage chest from usually sells them.
3. As you progress in the main quest further, Aron, in the castle next to the King's will have a lot available.
4. Once you get to the Elven Lands, the mage tower in the first zone there sells them too.

If you do the "Judgment" trial from the Wizard tower where you get rage chest, he will sell more than you'll want. :)