PDA

View Full Version : Im going crazy

Cargan
12-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I only got the game yesterday and started today I have looked every where in the map yet it still says I have not dug up the treasure for the 3rd trial where is it that I must not be looking yet think I have.

Calinda
12-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Too bad, its not always at the same place ... walk around in the dungeon and watch for the beam of light, don't dig randomly.

Maleokore
12-13-2008, 09:32 AM
I only got the game yesterday and started today I have looked every where in the map yet it still says I have not dug up the treasure for the 3rd trial where is it that I must not be looking yet think I have.

just trysearching the whole dungeon centimeter by centimeter... move a litlle wait couple secs and move again a little, you should find it eventually... and check your quest and inventory if you have allready got it , but not noticed that the quest is completed... it should be an old boot in the inventory and should say quest item when you move your mouse cursor over top of it... i hope this helps, those beam of lights should lighten up when you wait couple secs being still if there is something near...