PDA

View Full Version : Killed incantations of Haas for a password or spell

Pluvius
12-12-2008, 03:54 PM
After I killed the 7 incantations of haas in the labyrinth,
i went back to the dragon by the entrance,i forgot his name.
He started telling me that dragon r powerful mages and supposedly teach me some spell or password to get to Murock fast.The narration indicated that the character took some time to understand those words.

Eventually,i still have to walk thru the labyrinth to get to Orc's Murock with the orcs sounding their alarms and teasing me all the way(while i was in Murock).

Checked my spell book,no new scrolls or spells.
Anyone have any idea if there is really a shortcut spell thru the labyrinth to murock given by the good dragoN?

Maleokore
12-12-2008, 04:16 PM
He started telling me that dragon r powerful mages and supposedly teach me some spell or password to get to Murock fast.The narration indicated that the character took some time to understand those words.

Eventually,i still have to walk thru the labyrinth to get to Orc's Murock with the orcs sounding their alarms and teasing me all the way(while i was in Murock).

Anyone have any idea if there is really a shortcut spell thru the labyrinth to murock given by the good dragoN?

well it isnĀ“t a spell on the spellbook, if i remember right when you exit the labyrint and come back there it asks if you want to teleport to other end of the labyrinth, something like that...

and for those orc alarms, i think its scripted so that every time those spesific orc patrols see you they make that alarm thing...

stpkg
12-15-2008, 11:58 AM

It is a cloak

KingNothing
12-15-2008, 01:30 PM
i have one question

i found the way to haas labyrinth ( well , i just think so )
and i need a key for some dwarven doors to eben get to it ( or am i talking bout something esle )

and now the question

where to get that key ?

Nike-it
12-15-2008, 01:35 PM
i have one question

i found the way to haas labyrinth ( well , i just think so )
and i need a key for some dwarven doors to eben get to it ( or am i talking bout something esle )

and now the question

where to get that key ?

You'll find it in Demonis (here in more details: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=4402)