PDA

View Full Version : Archidemon Baal wont fight me

Pluvius
12-12-2008, 04:16 PM
There was a previous thread about this.
Yes i have the quest from the mehgard chief engineer to take the key so he can seal the gate.
I got 1 key from xeona after a battle and some flirting.
The other key is from Baal but he keeps banishing me.
Ive done all the quests actually.This is the only one i cant do.Up to the end of the game,before fighting Haas,I still haf this quest remaining.
i didnt marry xeona,and stucked to my elf queen.I dont think marrying xeona is a requirement to fight baal.
I chose every option available to fight baal,kept loading the game and try new option but kept getting banished.
any idea?

Pluvius
12-12-2008, 04:30 PM
already figured it out
this time i took the dwarves in the cage and didnt play around giving wrong answers.immediately gave e correct answer.

YENKO
12-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Well done. Thanks for actually coming back and posting your find. I really hate those unanswered pleas for help, like:' scratch this, I solved it'. Now your plea for help can/will actually help somone, hopefully :rolleyes:

Pluvius
12-12-2008, 04:51 PM
during my trip to nexy castle to get xeona,
I saw this demon general who asked my opinion which troop to take to invade endoria,cant rmb his name though.

I read somewhere online,that whatever troop we help him choose will fight with us if we meet King Tigor, king of dwarves land again.

Im trying to fight this guy ,to meet him.But cant seem to.
I went back to King Tigor without completing the quest and completing the quest of sealing the hell gate.Still cant fight that demon general.
Do u noe how do i meet him again?

mechnic
12-12-2008, 08:47 PM
during my trip to nexy castle to get xeona,
I saw this demon general who asked my opinion which troop to take to invade endoria,cant rmb his name though.

I read somewhere online,that whatever troop we help him choose will fight with us if we meet King Tigor, king of dwarves land again.

Im trying to fight this guy ,to meet him.But cant seem to.
I went back to King Tigor without completing the quest and completing the quest of sealing the hell gate.Still cant fight that demon general.
Do u noe how do i meet him again?

Actually whatever troops you choose; will have invaded King Tigors castle and you will have to fight them the next time you visit King Tigor. He will ask for your help to defeat the invaders!!!!

Pluvius
12-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Well, im still at tigor's now, the king of the drwaves dont see any enemies invading.
maybe i did the quest in a wrong order.
I did lift the siege from his son's castle though,i dont think thats related, or is it?

Gatts
12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
Yep - if you already closed the hell gate - this quest is a "goner" for you.

You have to finish the "help me choose the right army" first... then they vanish (the quest giver and the troops)... then you have to visit King Tigor and there will be when entering the castle " aaaaa... my butt is kicked... pleaaase great hero, help me to lift us the siege army" ... such a wuss this dwarven king... anyway - when fighting in the siege - you will fight only the troops, I do not remember that they were led by a hero...