PDA

View Full Version : Regular Army (your army gains XP)

Gatts
12-12-2008, 09:15 AM
I found this quite interesting mod:

http://kb.heroes-centrum.com/download/mody/ru/1-6-3/mod_163_regular_army_1_1.zip

but there is written that you have to start anew the game to make this MOD working... (somehow this makes sense) still this is the only MOD I see need restart - so I wonder... do someone of you have experience with this mod?
Is there newer version?
Does it need to be translated?

Cheers.

Keneth
12-12-2008, 01:51 PM
It's in russian only so yeah, I'd say it needs to be translated. :mrgreen: It also changes a lot of common and important game files so 1) it's not compatible with a lot of other mods and 2) since it's from v1.63, some of the files may not be up to date with the current patch.

Lestas
12-12-2008, 01:55 PM
I'll translate most of russian mods at this weekend :) (KBMaster compatible) so there was no need to download this old, not compatible and not translated version ;) (already translated ~30% of them)

Gatts
12-12-2008, 02:30 PM
Thanx guys, so I will rather wait for the translated and compatible version

If you tried it already... does the XP of my troops go down when I hire new troops?

(Homm 3 WOG had troop XP options as well - but each time I used ressurection or tent heal - the new troops were considered as 0XP troops and my stack XP went down... but AI XP risen very very fast :( )