KingNothing
12-04-2008, 05:07 PM
i need some help

where can i buy some demons and when
an wich of them u recommend

btw. archdemons rule

tjoepee
12-04-2008, 05:19 PM
U get them guarenteed in demonis and haas labyrinth others players are random.

I dunno why u think archdemons rules though, :P
Normal demons are much better, most of them are good units and demons are the best tanks imho.
The deal major damage to every kind of units and always attack back.

Keneth
12-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Usually in Demonis, I recommend Demonesses, Demons, Imps, Scoffer Imps, and Cerberi.

btw, archdemons suck

Lestas
12-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Archdemons are pretty good at dragonslaying

KingNothing
12-04-2008, 05:51 PM
well
on my character on wich i play with cheats to kow everything better ( that i go on my normal char. and play easier :D )

ontopic now
the spell demon portal sent me archedomeons a few times
and i thought the'yer prty good ( i know only 4 kinds of demons : arch , demoness (scoffer) imps )

Lestas
12-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Demons are the best units of their level imo. Pentagram, Summon demons, good atk/def and speed. So they are always welcome :) especially if they could be found in the early game (in a tavern).

Keneth
12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Yup, Demons are much better than Archdemons, I'm probably gonna buff Archdemons so they don't fail as completely for a lvl5 unit. :grin:

KingNothing
12-04-2008, 06:02 PM
and i have 2 more questions
when am i going to get to demonis and how ( where is it ) , and how to get to elenia ?
need to go there for a quest

Lestas
12-04-2008, 06:09 PM
You'll be able to get to Demonis from Dwarven mines :) Through the portal (looks nice). Ellinia will be reachable after signing peace with dwarves

Keneth
12-04-2008, 06:22 PM
The entrance to Demonis is a bit easy to miss though, you have to take an elevator down to the Underground Sea, plus you will likely need to dodge a lot of troops that are too strong for you at that level so be sure to save a lot.

btw, you misspelled Croatia in your user info. :mrgreen:

KingNothing
12-04-2008, 06:28 PM
You'll be able to get to Demonis from Dwarven mines :) Through the portal (looks nice). Ellinia will be reachable after signing peace with dwarves

i signed the peace treaty
but how to get there
where do i need to go ?

btw. keneth
didn't even see that with the Coratia thing xD

Keneth
12-04-2008, 06:31 PM
After you signed the peace treaty talk to the King to finish the quest and he'll give you a quest to go to Elinia, you can get there by ship from the coast in Greenwort.