View Full Version : Infinite money for millions

tjoepee
12-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Works best in valley of death.
you need
bone dragon
dryad/royal thorn
marauder

beat the the army the normal way and leave one weak unit behind. preferably the vampire
spawn lots of thorns send in the thorns to die use the bone dragon in order to kill them faster if ur dryad and royal thorn spawns big units

use the marauder and gift to search the corpses.

ender
12-02-2008, 08:01 AM
demonis,murok, haas labirinth have a 95 complexity, better than 85 of death valley (gold modifier 50 for demonis, 40 for deadth valley)

tjoepee
12-04-2008, 04:56 PM
demonis,murok, haas labirinth have a 95 complexity, better than 85 of death valley (gold modifier 50 for demonis, 40 for deadth valley)

yes but it works best if u let alive a vampire. it is possible to let alive the imp on demonis but sometimes he is stupid and tease and u and kill himself.

If u try this out using cloud and magic spring to regain mana rage will eventually run out not to mention u can' t control the cloud.

Anyway u need the bone dragon it is a must to get infinite money

YENKO
12-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Hm, Inquisitors with their Holy Anger skill would help with rage. Not to mention Lina's Chargers. At lvl 2 she spawns 2 rage chargers plus some mana one/s, each gives 4 rage, that's 8 rage. And the Inquisitors will usually give another 4-5 rage. On low lvl Chargers the ability needs only 12 rage. How about later in the game? I am still at low level with spells/abilities.

tjoepee
12-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Maybe someone else can confirm with me, but I think rage stops after 40 turns.

YENKO
12-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Maybe someone else can confirm with me, but I think rage stops after 40 turns.

It's 20 turns. Yeah here you go:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=5417

Keneth
12-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes, the only way to get rage after round 20 is rage drain and chargers.

ender
12-05-2008, 06:44 AM
yes but it works best if u let alive a vampire. it is possible to let alive the imp on demonis but sometimes he is stupid and tease and u and kill himself.

If u try this out using cloud and magic spring to regain mana rage will eventually run out not to mention u can' t control the cloud.

Anyway u need the bone dragon it is a must to get infinite money

for what you need bone dragon? to kill your own troops?
I don't know what a bone dragon can do, never used it.

with 2 friendly gremlin tower in demonis to summon troops for rage, mana and corpses: inquisitors,green dragons, 2 stack of marauders, gift, drain rage and chargers (and ring -5 rage+5 mana) is ~ 1 milion gold in 30 minutes (fast graphics)
but very boring.

Calinda
12-05-2008, 06:55 AM

And inquisitors ;P

alon
12-05-2008, 07:03 AM
And poison-rain your own thorn stacks before you reach turn 20 = 1 Rage for every dead thorn that was hit by the poison rain - so if you summon 3 stacks of thorns and surround the enemy fast enough = Full Rage.

ender
12-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Is there a method to fix poison rain in a location, or to an allied troop?

In some battles, if I put poison cloud at edge of map, seems to remain stable and don't move to enemy.

Gatts
12-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Is there a method to fix poison rain in a location, or to an allied troop?

In some battles, if I put poison cloud at edge of map, seems to remain stable and don't move to enemy.

Looks like a bug IMHO.
I didn't find out the real AI of poison rain -> all I could is to move my units in the least possible hexes, still I got hit by it sometimes... in old version 16b7 poison rain won many battles for me - as what I know that it does not move away if there is enemy who can be hit... it only may "move away" if enemy stacks create a connected "chain" so it can move from one end of this chain to another...

YENKO
12-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Near the end of the battle, I like to 'corner' one depleted enemy RANGED unit with two of my strongest (most hitpoints per creature) stacks. If there is at least ONE hex between the enemy ranged stack and one of my own stacks, the enemy stack will never close in and attack in melee, no matter how weak/strong my unit is. So, if I cast the poison cloud on the enemy, almost always one of my stacks will be under the cloud, taking damage and returning mana (with mana spring). Then it is enough to cast one life totem near the unit under the cloud, and another one in the middle of the other 3 stacks on the other end of the battlefield, healing the odd damage provoked by the depleted enemy stack. And, if the enemy ranger is capable of fire/poison attack, so much the better: two Mana Springs are better than one :)
Last night I was lucky attacking a castle (I think the one with that Earl in the Mines). At the end, I had one enemy goblin catapult stack with only one goblin in it. Obviously, poison cloud was out of the question, so I cornered the goblin, positioned the Life Totems as described, and all I had to do was to wait for the Goblin Catapulter to cast his extra ability, the fire ranged attack. That fire provokes burning for 3 turns, so I invest 5 points in Mana Spring on the afflicted stack, and get in return 15 mana from the spring. The totem heals the tiny damage (so no need to resurrect anyone) and Lina's Chargers are retrurning more mana. I know this tactic is known, but it was fun to experiment it by myself :) Zero losses! (no sh*t, Sherlock? :D )