PDA

View Full Version : Will the expansion keep the same music?

RichardAndrew
12-01-2008, 11:57 PM
What do people thinks about the possibility of King's Bounty: Armored Princess keeping the same music from King's Bounty: The Legend. I personally think the music is really good as it is. I also think that if they do intend to change it, it would be really nice to make it possible to have settings where those who prefer the original soundtrack can still have that aspect of KB:The legend in KB: Armored Princess. Obviously, the reason I posted this thread is because I really enjoy the music from KB: The legend, and I think that a great number of fans of this game would like to see the same musical score in the expansion because it is fitting for the game's feel of adventure.

Gatts
12-02-2008, 08:04 AM
I agree that musing in KB is very very impressive, breathtaking and just THE MUSIC... still, I can't imagine that Armored Princess would NOT have its own music... not only that - I can't wait anymore to hear what new beutiful music is in Armored Princess - hoping that it will be at least so good, or even (I wish I wish I wish) better.

Is there risk it won't be that good? I don't care - the risk is totally worth it, not to mention that using the same music would be really agains unwritten rules of gamimg scene

Lari
12-02-2008, 10:08 AM
I agree with richardandrew, hope there will be a new one, with also the option to choose tracks from the old one. I really love customization. Freedom to chose what i like! (like a i put a tick on each track i wanna ear)

Gatts
12-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Well... why not, customization is not bad thing at all... I just wonder if I would ever had greater audio experience if it would not be the exact aligment with the actual scene/environment , one example for all - Under the Shadow of an Oak - playing in that beutiful Elven lands (isle) while my hero is running under ancient trees and watching armies of elves and treants, pixies...

Lari
12-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Sometimes, i just stopped playing to listen at it :)
btw, has anyone an idea of what the lyric for that song say? (i don't understand russian)

Gatts
12-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Sometimes, i just stopped playing to listen at it :)
btw, has anyone an idea of what the lyric for that song say? (i don't understand russian)

Well good point - but I honestly never tried to google it - as I fear the real words (if any) would damage the "atmosphere" of ELVEN / not known music... if nothing else, it keeps your fantasy busy to aligning epic mysterious legends, just created in you underconsciousness with the "floating" music (even as I admit that my association with elves goes back to Tolkien, what is not bad as he had so many mysteries of elves opened / unclosed)