PDA

View Full Version : My final score 1st time played

domyrat
11-28-2008, 03:00 PM
I took paladin (class i never played in any game) and started my destiny :)

After many hours, going through WHOLE game, here is my score, not too much, but i'm glad i got everything done (i think).

Metathron
11-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Cool. Had fun playing?

I'm on my third game now, this time as paladin.

domyrat
11-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Ye, had much fun, the game is very long with good story, quests, and managing of armies, spells and stuff :D

Metathron
11-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Awesome game, I agree. During my first run I rated it 8.5 at Gamespot, but I have since changed my score to 10. It is not a 10 of course (no game is), but I feel it deserves it.

Keneth
11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Haha, I've played 50 days longer than you and had almost 100 hours of gametime but I kept running around the world testing new combinations and each trip with a ship/dirigible takes ~12 hours so no surprise there. Your stats seem kinda low though, mine were yours +10, bad luck with items?

domyrat
11-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Not bad items, just i didnt take +attack +def +int items, i was going for leadership, resistance, %defense, %damage and stuff, i think it better pays off. Btw. i had too many items to choose from, and i could switch as i like. If you want i can upload my save game.

Keneth
11-28-2008, 04:31 PM
I also had more leadership than you, 30% magic resistance, and 10% physical resistance. Then again, I was a warrior, so I guess your items overlap with my leadership bonus.

Gatts
12-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Quite impressive RAGE (94)and MANA (131) ammount for Paladin (quite above average)

Also I like name of you hero :)

my first time I was third in the scores table, and also I first time played Paladin

My first time I tried all wifes - but ever since I used mostly only Rina (sometimes Xeona)

45 Days - GREAT!

I totally did not have 100 quests finished on my first time (I quite tried to rush trough the game, but still I had more than 45 days - as I had often to return to replenish my army)

LOL - in your TOP units you have all classes, but orcs- you don't like them huh? I don't think I ever used such colorful variety of races that all came in the end score screen (I use archers from all classes, but not long enough to get them into TOP 7) - Also I am sad that even if you had Rina - you didn't have UNDEAD in your army.

Also my spirit with highest level is always Reaper :)

Damage by Spellbook 1% :) you really used ressurection only huh?

Lost unit of 14K is quite good average - very good average for first time

Good job done!

domyrat
12-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Quite impressive RAGE (94)and MANA (131) ammount for Paladin (quite above average)

Also I like name of you hero :)

my first time I was third in the scores table, and also I first time played Paladin

My first time I tried all wifes - but ever since I used mostly only Rina (sometimes Xeona)

45 Days - GREAT!

I totally did not have 100 quests finished on my first time (I quite tried to rush trough the game, but still I had more than 45 days - as I had often to return to replenish my army)

LOL - in your TOP units you have all classes, but orcs- you don't like them huh? I don't think I ever used such colorful variety of races that all came in the end score screen (I use archers from all classes, but not long enough to get them into TOP 7) - Also I am sad that even if you had Rina - you didn't have UNDEAD in your army.

Also my spirit with highest level is always Reaper :)

Damage by Spellbook 1% :) you really used ressurection only huh?

Lost unit of 14K is quite good average - very good average for first time

Good job done!

Hehe, thanks for your support! :grin:

Hm... the point with my troops so colorful is: i had level 5 creatures on my entering the dragon maze, and i realized, its not the level of creatures that win, its the number :) so i chose to buy as many archers there. Those elven archers you see i used ONLY on the maze, and they got to top list. The thing with losses too, i lost the troops in the maze, as i didnt care of their dying (so thats why 14k losses :)). Dragons were almost useless in my army, despite that black dragons got on the list (thats only because i saved them and only got that fire breath in fights). I used rina because of pirates, played with them, and dealt massive dmg (also had 4+ items for pirates). Of orcs i used ONLY veteran orcs, they dealt MASSIVE dmg output, 2x crit = 25k+ dmg (by my opinion most effective unit).
Spells is used most is this way: 1. phantom, 2. bless, 3. ressurect, 4. other. I used no dmg spells, mana used for ressing and phantom :)

tjoepee
12-04-2008, 07:34 PM
u get orcs usually only very late, :P
at least the really good unit the veteran orc

Calinda
12-05-2008, 11:41 AM
It is possible to get veteran orc earlier, just do the Orc embassy recapture thing at the Islands of freedom, after you signed the peace treaty with the dwarves.

Hento
01-04-2009, 08:53 AM
I took paladin (class i never played in any game) and started my destiny :)

After many hours, going through WHOLE game, here is my score, not too much, but i'm glad i got everything done (i think).

Wow, you really suck at this game, 14040 casualties!!!:confused:
I had only 6 and that was from the final battle.

domyrat
01-04-2009, 08:56 AM
And? Why shoulnt there be casulties?

Btw. those casulties were on purpose. Why should i finish every game without casulties? :P

Ish
01-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Wow, you really suck at this game, 14040 casualties!!!:confused:
I had only 6 and that was from the final battle.

haha and what of it?

what was your score on your first play through? mine 1520 and I had more casualties than him. It depends on your play style.

The Rider
01-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Of course, it depends on the play style. In my last game as Paladin on impossible, I had 1557 points (18 days, 102 finished quests) with 610463 enemies killed and 1138 causalities. And I am not sure if the computer includes here the phantom forces, because I dont remember to have that much losses (I had dismissed 930 dryads at sertain stage, if this is included in the causalities, than I can explain that number). In most battles I had zero losses, in some I had 2-3 archmages or 2-3 black unicorns because I was too lazy to resurrect them since I got them in reserve.

Ryastar
01-31-2009, 01:26 PM
1138 causalities. And I am not sure if the computer includes here the phantom forces, because I dont remember to have that much losses (I had dismissed 930 dryads at sertain stage, if this is included in the causalities, than I can explain that number).

Yes, dismissed troops count as casualties, for some dumb reason. Maybe it's to encourage you to just park them in a castle somewhere instead of dismissing them, but that's not always an option.