PDA

View Full Version : Paladin level 10 help me.

AngelSlayer7
11-27-2008, 07:33 PM
So what you recomended me to do, couse i see every thing hard for me.

In pirates islands i try to kill everything i can.

But i cant do any of the missions over there.
Back to the land, i cant even do a few mission over there.

I have

4 attak
9 defence
3 intelligence

7,7 de spirit of rage.

What i need or what to do ?

Smash
11-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Post more info.
Difficulty level
Items
Leadership etc.

Keneth
11-27-2008, 07:45 PM
You have resurrection, meaning you should be able to take on any army up to very hard at least. If you're not much of a strategist just buy a bunch or common units and deal with the losses until you clean up most of the Isles, it gets easier later on.

AngelSlayer7
12-03-2008, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Smash;60057]Post more info.
Difficulty level NORMAL
Items I DONT HAVE ANY ITEMS, I NEVER BOUGHT NONE
Leadership etc. 2600

tjoepee
12-04-2008, 04:05 PM
IMHO kinda hard to kill every thing on freedom islands

alon
12-05-2008, 05:59 AM
Items I DONT HAVE ANY ITEMS, I NEVER BOUGHT NONE
Leadership etc. 2600
Buy Items. they are the only thing that gives you the edge over your enemies - write down what items are for sale and we'll tell you what is best to buy and how to use them best.

sours
12-05-2008, 06:32 AM
You are going to need to use F5 and F8 a lot.

F5 = quick save
F8 = quick load
m = map

Since you just landed in the islands, you want to sneak around and pick up any gold and leadership flags lying around. You are going to want to buy a boat. Use 'm' to see the areas that you have and have not explored. Explore everything before returning home.

Once you have done this, the first continent you were on should be much much easier.

If you like how the sneaking around has benefitted you, you can try to move to the next difficult area ahead of time by completing the top quest (I think it has a star). This quest should allow you access a ton of freebies.

YENKO
12-05-2008, 01:27 PM
in my game, i did as Sours adviced: completed the quests in Darion, the ones i COULD complete (i had no idea what i was doing at the time anyway), then i sailed off to the Islands, bought me a boat, and snuck every not-nailed-down goods i could snatch, dug up all accessible treasures, killed all enemy armies up to 'match', completed the Lucky Jim mission,was utterly beaten by the Kraken (wait till i build up some muscles, you filthy octopus!), went to Creston Mines, grabbed all the freebies there etc. By that time, my leadership and items improved, i got new units (from the Dwarven area), levelled a bit thanks to the easy quests, beefed up, went back to the Islands of Freedom and mopped the floor with everybody there, including all the pirates and all enemy armies marked up to 'strong'. Aaahh, the satisfaction :)