PDA

View Full Version : Is there any permenet gold source?

aviramof
11-26-2008, 04:54 AM
i'm am playing the warrior and i am already level 26 i have virtually completed most of the game most of the enemies i still have are in the deamon world and the labyrante of hass and pretty much that is but this game as i have already noticed have many problem one problem is getting gold and i practicly cleaned out the game from gold that come from enemis and other sources expect as i said the deamon world and the labyrent and orcs worls further more i must say that i am very dissapinted from the folowing problem:

1.level five creatures are very expenssive but not very strong and they die like flies and so does some of level 4 creatures like black and white unicorns in particular.

2.there is no upgrared option and there isn't too much to choose from any way.

3.the gold problem i have previously mentioned and now i'm not really sure what to do and even if i had gold like i'v said there really isn't much to choose from

4.no matter how much leadership and other things you collect you never feel really strong because there arn't really strong creatures in this game like i'v said level five creatures arn't much not even the expenssive black/red dragons nor giants cyclops(which are impossible to find)or anything eles.

by the way i had a small bug with the auto combat with the book of evil it didn't wanted to auto comabt it just stucked.

so basicly there is many things need fixing in this game and if you can help me with some ideas how to get enaf gold and streangth to finishe the deamon land the labyrente and the orcs lands(already defeted the giant orc but can't defeat hass with what i have)

thanks in advance.:)

ender
11-26-2008, 08:06 AM
You can get gold with marauder and gift or phantom image spell.
Upgrade or supress an item and leave 1-2 friendly gremlins as a troop source, Kill those troops and loot. Recharge mana with green dragons, chargers.

In 30 minutes you can get ~1 000 000 gold.
In demonis you will get more gold (2000-18000 gold/use of marauder skill) than in other areas (demonis have a 95 dificulty)

Other option (without upgrade items) is with summon thorns and red dragons fire ability, or trap spell to kill thorns in a normal combat. I think it works with demon portal too, or phoenix.

And do not use autocombat :)

Keneth
11-26-2008, 03:14 PM
If you use autocombat it's no wonder you'll run out of money, you're supposed to be playing the game not watching it being played for you. Use marauders for money, resurrection and sacrifice at the end of battle so you don't have to waste cash on units, avoid lvl5 units if you can't raise them (ie no inquisitors or sacrifice). Unless you're playing on impossible, you should have millions of gold at this point.