PDA

View Full Version : Question on Black Knights

TemjinGold
11-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Hey guys, me again looking for clarification. :)

Am I correct to assume that the Black Knight's Rising Anger ability grants him the bonus each time he takes damage (i.e. sitting under Cloud of Poison, blasted with damage spells, etc.) or only when he gets attacked? Thanks!

UPDATE: One more question: How does Scavenger work? Description says it allows unit to reach a dead body it otherwise can't reach, granting 2 Action Points. Is that "allows unit to reach a dead body 2 Action Points of out its reach" (so really far stuff still can't be reached) or "allows unit to reach dead body THEN gives it 2 Action Points after the fact" (teleports, then gives more AP)?

Keneth
11-24-2008, 04:49 PM
I thought rising anger triggered when the knight attacks? But I've never used them so I can't say.

it-ogo
11-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Rising Anger ability grants BK +3 damage and +3% critical chance up to +15/+15% each time he attacks enemy not takes damage.

Scavenger takes +2 action points when run to the corpse and it works if the corpse is reachable with these +2 points.

TemjinGold
11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh? So when he hits me... Hmm... thought it was when he took damage.

So if I'm reading you right, Scavenger gives you 2 extra AP for the purposes of reaching a dead body.

Thanks for the answers!