PDA

View Full Version : 1000&1 fact about KBTL

it-ogo
11-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Free (sometimes very free) selected translation from russian forum topic “1000&1 fact about KBTL”

(http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=882&st=0)

Original by different authors. (I just train my basic English.)

Only in KBTL:
4) Hyenas like gold, able to open chests and spend the gold from chests before the end of the battle.
7) , 36) , 37) Warrior can stoically bear death of all his mates, emergence of a giant ice woman, giant death-like creature etc. but afraid of (OH, MY GOD!) fish with a lantern.
17) , 54) , 118 ) Hero can dig out treasure being ahorse or even aboard a ship.
19) Hero can be inside the Gremlin’s castle and have it in his pocket in the same time.
30) Hero usually has a couple of coffins in his pocket “just in case”.
31) Usually babies are used instead of artifacts and regalia, sometimes even instead of footwear and weapon.
32) Sometimes one small pixy makes each of two hundred knights slash her little body with his giant sword.
33) , 152) After 32) pixy’s corpse can be revived, turned into skeleton or just sold off by a maradeur immediately during the battle.
39) Wasps enjoy biting bones of skeletons, stone of cyclopes and leaves of plants.
43) Hero can have sex with each of his wives only 4 times in life and only for reproduction.
50) , 82) Hero’s horse is the world fastest creature and able to carry multithousand armies.
53) The best way to relax is to call a spirit of rage.
68 ) Sometimes grave contains several skeletons while neighboring graves are empty. Looks like skeletons are good party goers.
72) etc. Taking off iron tooth by the hero can make his army crazy.
75) Pirates ignore chests with gold when adventuring but can take ones during the battle.
79) To record a spell into your book you need neither ink nor pen but only some funny crystals.
81) Using train you can arrive before it.
86) Women are unpredictable even in the box: Lina is the only spirit with half of abilities being uncontrollable.
105) Undead bone dragons can produce undead bone eggs and then undead baby bone dragons.
117) Before attacking enemy castle you can hire some troops in it.
123) One additional fish can make 3005 others crazy.
124) Steam armor is vulnerable to whip.
131) Snakes can bite across the space where hundreds of black dragoms can be parked.
135) Vampire(bat) and bat(vampire) are not the same.
156) Graveyard cover 1/8 of the total land area.

Welcome to continue.

alon
11-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Free (sometimes very free) selected translation from russian forum topic “1000&1 fact about KBTL”

(http://kingsbounty.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=882&st=0)

Original by different authors. (I just train my basic English.)

Only in KBTL:
4) Hyenas like gold, able to open chests and spend the gold from chests before the end of the battle.
7) , 36) , 37) Warrior can stoically bear death of all his mates, emergence of a giant ice woman, giant death-like creature etc. but afraid of (OH, MY GOD!) fish with a lantern.
17) , 54) , 118) Hero can dig out treasure being on a horse or even aboard a ship.
19) Hero can be inside the Gremlin’s castle and have it in his pocket in the same time.
30) Hero usually has a couple of coffins in his pocket “just in case”.
31) Usually babies are used instead of artifacts and regalia, sometimes even instead of footwear and weapon.
32) Sometimes one small Pixy makes each of two hundred knights slash her little body with his giant sword.
33) , 152) After 32) Pixy’s corpse can be revived, turned into skeleton or just sold by a marauder immediately during the battle.
39) Wasps enjoy biting bones of skeletons, stone of cyclopes and leaves of plants.
43) Hero can have sex with each of his wives only 4 times in life and only for reproduction.
50) , 82) Hero’s horse is the world fastest creature and able to carry multithousand armies.
53) The best way to relax is to call a spirit of rage.
68) Sometimes grave contains several skeletons while neighboring graves are empty. Looks like skeletons are good party goers.
72) etc. Taking off iron tooth by the hero can make his army crazy.
75) Pirates ignore chests with gold when adventuring but can take ones during the battle.
79) To record a spell into your book you need neither ink nor pen but only some funny crystals.
81) Using train you can arrive before it.
86) Women are unpredictable even in the box: Lina is the only spirit with half of abilities being uncontrollable.
105) Undead bone dragons can produce undead bone eggs and then undead baby bone dragons.
117) Before attacking enemy castle you can hire some troops in it.
123) One additional fish can make 3005 others crazy.
131) Snakes can bite across the space where hundreds of black dragons can be parked.
156) Graveyard cover 1/8 of the total land area.

Welcome to continue.

Especially loved point 86 ... :)
welcome to the absurdities of "game reality". ;)

Gatts
11-21-2008, 11:36 AM
I don't get this:

what steam armor? The artefact?

I disagree with:
- when you have bat (vampire) and transform vampire into vampire (bat) - game considers this as the same unit and both go crazy (frenzy)

Also disagree with:
131) Snakes can bite across the space where hundreds of black dragons can be parked.

I was never able to bite across not empty hexagon, so I can't imagine someone could... does he have special edition?

And here is my favourite:
Sometimes grave contains several skeletons while neighboring graves are empty. Looks like skeletons are good party goers.

Smash
11-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Good laugh.
@Gatts
Vampire(bat) and bat(vampire) are not the same, they are consider by game as different units, as x and y but with ability to transform into another, cast spell buff or debuff on your vampire and turn it into bat, he will not has anymore this spell because vampire cease to exist, you just get new unit for a while.
I wonder if it is same for werewolf and they wolf form.

About snakes, author means that snake can bite over one additional hex and on this one hex you can parked 100 black dragons it is funny when you try to imagine how it could look in reality. Looks like this snakes has very loooong "neck" :D.