PDA

View Full Version : Infinite Rage and using Lina&Reaper

kadrzys
11-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I found some exploit but first question:
is there any limitation of experience gained by spirits in one battle? or they get exp every time used?

I'm asking due to this usings of Lina & Reaper:
I got Rage Draining for 5 Rage giving 20 Rage and resting 3 turns
I got Chargers for 30 Rage giving 5 Chargers (2 mana, 3 rage), 6 mana/rage each one

1. take some fight and get rid of enemy troops leaving one single stack
2. cast slow II on it (so it moves only 1)
3. cast Chargers for 30 rage (it's zero now) ang gather them (+18 rage +12 mana)
4. next turn rage drain enemy stack 200dmg (18-5+20=33 rage)
5. wait for chargers, cast them, gather and repeat steps (remember to slow down enemy every 3 turns)

I used it in one battle for 30+ turns but didn't saw progress on exp bar of Lina & Reaper

MajorS
11-19-2008, 11:19 AM
After the first use of a spirit the xp declines sharply. And this is actually the same way to get unlimited mana.

kadrzys
11-19-2008, 11:25 AM
I wish I had better chargers for mana replenishment (for 4 lvlups of Lina I got only upgrades for Ice Ball and Gizmo)

do I get less experience for a long battle (more than 30 turns) than for a fast same battle (less then 10 turns)? because with this slow mana replenisment I can Sacrifice, Ressurect etc all my troops but I don't want to lose exp after battle.

Gatts
11-19-2008, 11:29 AM
You are right - more you use rage skills in same battle will give you more rage XP.

I just would like to calm your entusiasm - the rage level is capped - and I mostly hade the ones I needed (mostly all four) on max level (or near max level) very soon in the game (basicaly very soon as they were unlocked - so the reaper was my last unlocked, still very often were sooner maxed then the beutiful but not as useful Lina)

kadrzys
11-19-2008, 11:34 AM
well I mean I don't see more rage exp when using same spirit many times in battle. I see no rage exp at all for using those skills. I wanted to get Lina as high as possible for better chargers this way but it doesn't work.

ender
11-19-2008, 01:02 PM
experience of spirits is dependent of leadership of enemy troops left, level of hero versus level of spirit and other things.

Is best to use spirits when enemy army is strong to gain more experience.
you can found in translated fan manual more details (and formulas)
seems that first rage use in battle have higher coefficient that 2nd.

those formulas are made for balance of hero level and spirits level - more experience for lower level spirits than hero and less experience for high level spirits until hero catch up.

kadrzys
11-19-2008, 03:49 PM
ok thx for tip