PDA

View Full Version : Land of Death

nemo37
11-18-2008, 08:16 PM
i need Book of Death,does anyone know where can i find it?
Thank-you!

Smash
11-18-2008, 10:53 PM
You mean this book of deah from quest? This which is wandering inside dragons cave near quest giver?

nemo37
11-19-2008, 08:11 AM
the quest is for Queen Violetta ,i need to find general Karador who has stolen her soul.

Gatts
11-19-2008, 08:16 AM
So - you are on one of the three location in Elven lands - good news is that 2 of these locations do have Book Of Death:
How to know you are on the correct location (map)?
The surroundings around the book of death (yep - it is solidly attached to the map - on adventure map - it is not an artefact you could carry) is dark
dark -> the land around (also visible in the map - when your press "map" button) is necro-like - dead vegetation, dark clouds... just dark

Search for dark small areas in the elven lands - and there you will find pedestal with opened book - would look like little bit creepy.

Hint : one is near the elven guy who lost his girl-love and is crying near her grave (is fine quest)

Good luck!

littlebic
06-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Entered though both books. Now how can I get back in? The books don't seem to work more than once.

So - you are on one of the three location in Elven lands - good news is that 2 of these locations do have Book Of Death:
How to know you are on the correct location (map)?
The surroundings around the book of death (yep - it is solidly attached to the map - on adventure map - it is not an artefact you could carry) is dark
dark -> the land around (also visible in the map - when your press "map" button) is necro-like - dead vegetation, dark clouds... just dark

Search for dark small areas in the elven lands - and there you will find pedestal with opened book - would look like little bit creepy.

Hint : one is near the elven guy who lost his girl-love and is crying near her grave (is fine quest)

Good luck!

Vulture
06-27-2011, 06:10 PM
They do. Try again. Maybe restart the game or whatever. The books work like any other entrance like caves, portals, sea connections.

littlebic
06-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Have tried many times when I get to the books, it shows the boots walking but I can't enter.

They do. Try again. Maybe restart the game or whatever. The books work like any other entrance like caves, portals, sea connections.

Vulture
06-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Latest patch installed ? Using original game without any shady crack or something ?

If yes to both: try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (backup your saved game(s)). It should work afterwards.

If no to either: change that :>

littlebic
06-28-2011, 05:22 AM
Have 1.7 patch reinstalled it, Uninstalled game twice same problem. This is the Platinum Edition with armored princess, which played fine. No cracks or mods.

Latest patch installed ? Using original game without any shady crack or something ?

If yes to both: try uninstalling and reinstalling the game (backup your saved game(s)). It should work afterwards.

If no to either: change that :>

Vulture
06-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Then I can't help you. A working full version incl. original patch (the right one, there are at least two 1.7 patches out there) should make it work perfectly. Sorry.

littlebic
06-28-2011, 05:00 PM
This edition is supposed to have a full version of Legend.

Then I can't help you. A working full version incl. original patch (the right one, there are at least two 1.7 patches out there) should make it work perfectly. Sorry.

littlebic
06-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Found out if I went to the books, and kept clicking on it, eventually it would open. This might take up to 20-30 times, pain in the b-tt ut at least I can continue.