PDA

View Full Version : Truth Arena - may contain SPOILERSq

kadrzys
11-18-2008, 09:34 AM
Does anyone think too those 2 fights are so simple?
All you need to do is having army based on 1-3 lvl troops and have dryads^^
I used bowmen, elves, peasants, sprites and ofc dryads. I was confused when I faced double me but..

First turn I used soul drain, mass haste and attacked those tons of sprites my double me had with sprites and peasants (Isharaa's Whip!!^^), fire arrow with my bowmen and double shot with elfves and this stack was like 200+. Then used sleep with dryads and goodbye first turn (enemy has no chance to cast even single dispel).
Second turn I waited with everything so enemy lost his chance to move if I reduced sleep from one of his units by hitting it. Then phantomed my dryads, used this singing skill wth original stack of dryads to be sure my phantom moves first next turn. Then chargers, sprites, peasants, bowmen and elves hit enemy stack reducing it near zero.
Third turn my phantom moves first, cast sleep on enemy army and wait with everything else like in previous turn. Then summon thorns with my dryads, soul drain next enemy stack, mass precision for my archers and hitting cycle again.
etc
etc

this way I reduced all my double me enemy stacks near zero or at 200-300+ and finished him with zero! loses (my only stack which suffered loses was peasants (by retaliations) but I got Ressurection spell^^)

btw spawning thorns is so awesome, at the end of battle I had about 8 stacks of 600-1000 thorns taking all retaliations:P

Metathron
11-18-2008, 10:53 AM
I decided to try the battles with the troops I had. The first one wasn't too tough, but the second was, and I won very narrowly.

Your strategy seems like a good one though!

MajorS
11-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah unfortunately your Double is really easy to exploit. But in the end its just the tip of the iceberg in KB. The only challenging fights left are against black dragons and some undead armies.

Calinda
11-18-2008, 12:19 PM
If you want to get good XP/gold then you'd better not exploit him ;)

kadrzys
11-18-2008, 03:19 PM
well I went for the runes in those fights, I was thinking about unsave and try with my real army setting but I'm so far in Demonis right now and I'm keen on game progress^^