PDA

View Full Version : Does a wives ask for children?

Roman
11-17-2008, 09:18 AM
I recall somebody mentioning that wives ask for children after a time. Is this actually the case and if yes does it apply to all wives? Also, after how long does this start happening and what if you ignore/reject their concerns? Not that I would do that - I am just wondering...

Amamake
11-17-2008, 09:23 AM
I recall somebody mentioning that wives ask for children after a time. Is this actually the case and if yes does it apply to all wives? Also, after how long does this start happening and what if you ignore/reject their concerns? Not that I would do that - I am just wondering...

Yes -- I think all wives do that eventually. There won't be any negative consequences if you reject her initiative.

Gatts
11-20-2008, 01:09 PM
The Zombie girl does not ask for children... luckily

YENKO
11-21-2008, 02:36 PM
The Zombie girl does not ask for children... luckily

Actually, she does (Rina). I just bought her last night for 5000, and forgot about her since i did not have any artifacts to give her (yet). She was in her 'human' form all the time. Somewhat later, she suddenly asked me to have children. I rejected the offer, and nothing happened, i continued my adventuring :)

Gatts
11-21-2008, 02:40 PM
Actually, she does (Rina). I just bought her last night for 5000, and forgot about her since i did not have any artifacts to give her (yet). She was in her 'human' form all the time. Somewhat later, she suddenly asked me to have children. I rejected the offer, and nothing happened, i continued my adventuring :)

But Rina has two version - zombie version and bandit (human) version - the zombie version never asked me for children... (or I have very bad memory, as I use her very often in my game plays)

Roman
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Well, I have now married Neoka, the Elven Princess. I will remain monogamous and loyal, so no wife-switching for me.

TemjinGold
11-21-2008, 03:57 PM

Just be a man and say no. :grin:

YENKO
11-21-2008, 06:34 PM
But Rina has two version - zombie version and bandit (human) version - the zombie version never asked me for children... (or I have very bad memory, as I use her very often in my game plays)

Should be true, since 'my' Rina asked me for children when in her human form. You probably used her mostly in her zombie form, so i think you are right :)

YENKO
11-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Well, I have now married Neoka, the Elven Princess. I will remain monogamous and loyal, so no wife-switching for me.

Well, you can always make a separate save before getting any of those wives, and fall back to that save if/when your monogamism ehm..attack.. wears off :)

stubbie
11-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Well, you can always make a separate save before getting any of those wives, and fall back to that save if/when your monogamism ehm..attack.. wears off :)

If only real life was as simple http://home.no.net/birgif/glis/wife.gif