PDA

View Full Version : Idea for online play

guiltyspark
11-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Im sure there is already those standard teamdeathmatch and deathmatch options .But what about custom mission based scenarios?
Like for one example

Operation jericho

The RAF must fly in and attack the walls of Amiens prison and bust out the allied prisoners with a pinpoint attack with their wooden mosquito bombers.

And the germans have to fly in and try to prevent this with their FW190s.

after the match the sides switch

96th_Nightshifter
11-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Im sure there is already those standard teamdeathmatch and deathmatch options .

I sincerely hope there is not options with those names attached to this game lol.

Somehow the world of IL2 and "teamdeathmatch" just don't sound right to me.

But yeah some co-operative game play with set targets to attack/defend will no doubt be the way to go and then you will have your basic dogfight servers in the same spirit of the current IL2 Series but please no "teamdeathmatch" options, that just screams FPS! :)

guiltyspark
11-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I sincerely hope there is not options with those names attached to this game lol.

Somehow the world of IL2 and "teamdeathmatch" just don't sound right to me.

But yeah some co-operative game play with set targets to attack/defend will no doubt be the way to go and then you will have your basic dogfight servers in the same spirit of the current IL2 Series but please no "teamdeathmatch" options, that just screams FPS! :)well ya , of course

most people think of adversarial multiplayer in any game where its every man for himself as deathmatch

and with teams its team deathmatch :-P