PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor

Arkahn
11-09-2008, 11:57 AM
I search inquisitors, said me where I can find it thank you.

Sorry for my bad english

Arkahn
11-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Nothing ?

kennec
11-10-2008, 02:55 AM
all monsters are random

in 2 of my games i have not found em at all

they are useally about 30-40 for sale in magic tower in verlon forest and in furios paladins tower in marchian swamp in the middle.

but as i said earlier they are not always there, sometimes only archmages around.

Lysander
02-23-2009, 05:23 AM
I realize this post is months after the topic was brought up, but someone might still read it.

I haven't been able to find Inquisitors for sale, but I've found loads of Priests everywhere. The best way I know to get Inquisitors is to upgrade Priests, as long as you have the Inquisitor skill. I think this is under "Mind Skills" near the bottom of the list.

I use Inquisitors so often that I keep a stack of Priests in my Reserve area, with the other Reserve area empty. Then, when I need more Inquisitors, I just split the Priests so that one stack is exactly the number I need to fill the Inquisitor slot, upgrade those Priests and add them to the rest of the Inquisitors so I have a full troop slot. (Interestingly, I find that Inquisitors don't die that easily, at least in my game.)

Lysander
02-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Now that I've reached a higher level, I am able to find Inquisitors for sale at the Furious Paladin's House in Marshan Swamp. They weren't available to me until now. (There might be more elsewhere, not sure.) Nevertheless, upgrading Priests is the way to go until you reach higher levels, I guess.

MAXIMVS
03-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I've found it worth going back from time to time to check if different troops are for sale (or emptied stock replenished!).

After you have leveled up occasionally (at key points in the story) there are different troops available. :-)