PDA

View Full Version : Necromancy skill Problem

dakiar
11-03-2008, 09:03 AM
I took this skill, but none of my units are raised after combat?

even if 100 died, 0 was raised.

did it mean I misunderstood the skill how does it work?

or is it a bug?

Sandsai
11-03-2008, 01:50 PM
I took this skill, but none of my units are raised after combat?

even if 100 died, 0 was raised.

did it mean I misunderstood the skill how does it work?

or is it a bug?

Patch up the game. It should work now.

dakiar
11-03-2008, 03:53 PM
I have version 1.6.5 ( build 34, 502 ) I thought it was the latest version.

Could it be because I didn't get the necro call spell yet? because of this the necromancy skill doesn't work ?

Sandsai
11-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I have version 1.6.5 ( build 34, 502 ) I thought it was the latest version.

Could it be because I didn't get the necro call spell yet? because of this the necromancy skill doesn't work ?

The two are independent. Maybe I misunderstood you, suppose you lose 100 peasants and also 100 wolves. Some wolves get rezed but no peasants, in this case it is working as intended. If this is your problem then I am sorry to tell you that's how the skill works. It only rezes one stack, how it picks the stack is beyond me, maybe the fan manual has an explanation.

dakiar
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
o, I see in that case it might work hehe, will I get any message if some troops was raised or would it happen automagically ?

it could be it choose one and I did not notice there was a resurection!

Sandsai
11-03-2008, 08:06 PM
o, I see in that case it might work hehe, will I get any message if some troops was raised or would it happen automagically ?

it could be it choose one and I did not notice there was a resurection!

You should get a message as to which stack was raised and how many. FYI, if you sacrifice troops it counts them as fallen in battle and it may raise them after the battle.

player1
11-03-2008, 08:07 PM
You will get message right after battle.

It's very similar to diplomacy, exempt diplomacy happens just before battle.

Smity
11-03-2008, 11:20 PM
I have this skill at level 2. After almost all battles some members of one stack are brought back to life.I'm patched to the latest version.