PDA

View Full Version : Entering the Haas' Labyrinth & Baahl, dragon i Darion & door in "Efl land".

cfs6254
11-01-2008, 02:09 PM
1st question
Ok, so i read a lot about this Labyrinth, but i can't seem to find af way in to the labyrinth...So can anyone tell me how to get in?

2nd question
Likewise every time i enter Baahl's castle and try to tell him that i have come to fight him, he just "beems" me to another place in the map telling me that it is too early. (Im a mage level 27).

3rd question
There is a dragon placed on the map in Arlania i think. Its just next to the mage castle where the mage tower quest is where you have to free the mage. What is the point of this dragon, it just tells about its fangs.

4th question.
The Iron door next to the elven capital is locked. how do i get the key?

Metathron
11-01-2008, 03:28 PM
1. It's in the Valley of a Thousand Rivers. But first you'll need a key from one of the demon castles.

2. You haven't done something...but I forget what that something is. Have you cleared out the eleven & undead lands? That oughta do the trick.

3. The only quest involving him is getting a fang from him for that Inn, also in Arlania. Pity he wasn't used more.

4. See #1.

cfs6254
11-02-2008, 04:34 AM
1. It's in the Valley of a Thousand Rivers. But first you'll need a key from one of the demon castles.

2. You haven't done something...but I forget what that something is. Have you cleared out the eleven & undead lands? That oughta do the trick.

3. The only quest involving him is getting a fang from him for that Inn, also in Arlania. Pity he wasn't used more.

4. See #1.

@1
Is it the Nexy Castle key keeper that i have to get it from? I have fought the demoness in the castle but no key yet...Maybe i have to fight Baahl first?

@2
By clearing out these lands, do you also mean cleaning out all the shops that you can fight, or is it only the monsters on the map i have to clean out?

@3
Thanks, i nailed that one now:oops:

Metathron
11-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Before attempting to get the keys (or at least the one from Bhaal, in case it's possible to get it from Nexy by defeating the girl and talking to the keeper guy) I think you have to defeat the main bad guy in the death lands (the one with the crystal in the background). My memory is kind of hazy, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.