PDA

View Full Version : Playing the game on impossible

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-31-2008, 08:14 PM
I can't find the thread on here of some guy saying he was playing the game for the first time on impossible. er..wtf?!? When I buy a game I at least try it out on normal mode before attempting to replay on a harder setting which makes me think..."trainers"

How sad can someone be to make a claim like that!

Zhuangzi
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
Sore loser? ;)

I played Hard x 2, then Impossible. It would have been possible to beat the game for the first time on Impossible. Possibly. :-P

edwin
10-31-2008, 09:39 PM
How sad can someone be to make a claim like that!I must be quite sad too... I played the demo on normal, didnt finish because it was boring with Fireball. Then i finished the demo on hard with a Paladin, then Impossible with a Warrior, then again with a Paladin. Addicting game...

So of course i started my first real game on Impossible. Thing is, the game isnt very difficult, at least at the beginning for quite a while.

Now im Elven Lands and im struggling a bit - continueing the story line in Dead Lands seems far off and the stacks in the Elf Forest are no push overs either... Dwarven Lands largely cleared (except the difficult stacks mostly), level 16, quite a few losses in every battle in Elven Lands. Gold is usually between 50k and 150k, depending on if i had been farming easy encounters or did a battle to push further on. (fortunately i still have the boats from the Islands to farm for money)
Not sure if i can go on like that... Well, i just got Orcish Shamans - maybe they'll help.

So yeah, it might become difficult at that point but when you start the game and play for an hour or two you make up your mind about the game's difficulty and choose an according difficulty.

Dont really understand what's so outrageous about choosing Impossible once you understand the game a bit...

Wisak
10-25-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm playin for the second time in impossible and it's not that hard if you mix units properly. Once you understand wich units perfecty mixes with the others, iss a funy and entertaining game, but not too difficult (Excluding some enemy heros).

I didn't start in impossible, i did it in hard, and it was too easy. If you know this types of games of course.

prim001
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Well ive only recently got the game went straight away on hard as pally and b4 completing(got as far as land of dead in elven lands) have restarted on impossible so its more a challenge, currently now lvl 11 warrior and finding it easier than first play so far and even set myself a restriction on a human only army composition