PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs help - how to sell items/ scrolls

Makonar
10-30-2008, 10:32 AM
Sorry, the interface is not intuitive for me and I do not know how to sell items/ scrolls...
right click lets me drop, use or get info.
Drag and drop doesn't work in castles...
traders offer me to purchase monsters, scrolls and items, but no selling option is clear to me... please help
how, where and when can you sell items and to who?

Also - can't find in on the hint's forum... hod do you trigger the rage spirits? People seem divided to those who know and those who don't know, some talk of boxes, but it is still unknown to me...

Nike-it
10-30-2008, 10:36 AM
Sorry, the interface is not intuitive for me and I do not know how to sell items/ scrolls...
right click lets me drop, use or get info.
Drag and drop doesn't work in castles...
traders offer me to purchase monsters, scrolls and items, but no selling option is clear to me... please help
how, where and when can you sell items and to who?

Also - can't find in on the hint's forum... hod do you trigger the rage spirits? People seem divided to those who know and those who don't know, some talk of boxes, but it is still unknown to me...

You can sell items and scrolls only in castles. Click right Mouse button and choose "sell". The same with scrolls, but you should open magic book first.

edwin
10-30-2008, 11:30 AM
After you have done a few quests for the King you get the box. Then you can talk to the spirits in the Hero screen (click on them on the lower left). You will have to do something for them to make them your allies. In battle you can then use them like you cast a spell.

Lysander
02-12-2009, 08:03 PM
I'm at level 21 on the easy game (new to this game, so wanted to start easy), and I have no problem selling scrolls, which I always do whenever I have duplicates. I've been doing this since early levels.

However, no matter what I do, I can't seem to sell items, artifacts, etc. I right-click on the item, and my choices are usually info, use, drop, and possibly upgrade, but never sell. I've tried left-clicking and dragging the item to an empty box in the castle's selling area, but I get nowhere. Is this problem because I'm in the easy level?

I've tried selling at castles and wherever else I can buy anything, but no luck.

Any suggestions?

Dabrinko
02-13-2009, 10:33 AM
To sell items In the castle area: See the strip where you can see your items on the right, below your paperdoll? Right click on the item you want to sell and select "sell".

It's actually more intuitive to sell items than scrolls. Took me a while to figure that out.

So to recap: Items sells in the main castle area, where you buy troops and such.
To sell scrolls, you need to click your portrait in the castle area, then spell book, then rightclick on the scroll and then sell.

Lysander
02-23-2009, 05:29 AM
Well, gee, I feel silly. I've been trying to sell them from the "Hero" area all along. I can sell my spells from there, so I thought I could sell my items from there, as well. I'll give that a try. Thanks.