PDA

View Full Version : pls help

saeros
10-27-2008, 08:46 PM
can someone pls tell me how i can upgrade the lvl of magic? i mean.. if i want to upgrade a spell, i cant upgrade it to lvl 2, cause it asks me to opgrade magic first.. how do i do that?

Quikpik
10-27-2008, 08:57 PM
Under the Magic tree there are 3 types of magic you can upgrade; Chaos, Order and Distortion. You need the appropriate level in a particular type of magic in order to upgrade a spell to that level. Say if you want to upgrade Fireball to level 2, you will need to have level 2 in Chaos magic first. If you mouse over the little upgrade arrow button by the spell, it will tell you what you need to do to upgrade.

saeros
10-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Under the Magic tree there are 3 types of magic you can upgrade; Chaos, Order and Distortion. You need the appropriate level in a particular type of magic in order to upgrade a spell to that level. Say if you want to upgrade Fireball to level 2, you will need to have level 2 in Chaos magic first. If you mouse over the little upgrade arrow button by the spell, it will tell you what you need to do to upgrade.

i know that.. what i dont know is how to upgrade in chaos, order or destruction.. do i need to be a spcific lvl or something?.. how can i upgrade chaos magic at lvl 2?

Quikpik
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
You need to have enough runes to upgrade that particular school of magic and also have the pre-requisites. If you want Chaos Magic level 2, you will need Distortion Magic level 1 and Concentration level 1 first. Then you can take Chaos Magic level 1, then onto level 2. It's a lot of magic runes, don't expext to have Chaos Magic level 2 for awhile.