PDA

View Full Version : need help to win fights against Haas incarnations!

Zingo
10-25-2008, 09:44 PM
How the hell where you all able to kill all seven haas incarnations? :) I get slaughtered every time (more or less).
Do you have a “golden strategy” to kill the seven incarnations?

I’m a paladin at level 24 with an army of hunters, unicorns, knights, royal snakes and inquisitors. So i'm not that week.

What is the best strategy to win these fights against the seven incarnations?

oceanskie
10-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Your level is too low. Start cleaning out other places including the pocket castle until you are about level 27~29. Also you might want to start using tier 4 and 5 units exclusively for Haas labyrinth.

Hint: arch-demon works pretty well in late game against dragons

Stever717
10-26-2008, 01:41 PM
I just finished that area , started with a all demon army sets and added dragons when i could . Spent a LOT of money doing it.

Tuplis
10-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I had both of the elven archers, inquisitors, emerald dragons and griffins and I put them out with relative ease (normal difficulty). The trick was to just have onslaught and take out their dragons and ranged units asap, then stall and resurrect all of my own ones. If any of my own dragons died, inquisitors woke em up (their resurrect was worth about 1300 at that point I think, that's 2 dragons). I found the higher level elves could really lay down a hurt on dragons with dragon arrows. If you can't get all the dragons on the first round, with tactics you can many times move them so enemy dragons cant get to them on round 1.

ostwind
10-28-2008, 02:22 PM
for me the best strat that i used is a level 3 armageddon and used rage mainly the rockfall. My units where fire dragonflies a lot of them and dragons plus i had an item which gives 20% fire resistance

Crocodil
10-31-2008, 09:09 AM
try to finish the tournament the prize is the dragon sword (+5 attack , 50% attack vs dragons )
use trops that rezist fire (all demons ) , knights (dragon slayer ability ) , horseman and the most powerfull unit in the game the shaman

Kings Bounty Hunter
11-01-2008, 09:48 AM
try to finish the tournament the prize is the dragon sword (+5 attack , 50% attack vs dragons )
use trops that rezist fire (all demons ) , knights (dragon slayer ability ) , horseman and the most powerfull unit in the game the shaman

I disagree, are you using Mage? does that make the shaman more powerful?

Calnus
11-08-2008, 04:11 AM
Started Hass labyrinth at lvl 27 with knights, demoness, 2 elven archers and black dragon. Although the enemy army rate very strong I manage to win with minimal losess. Sent knight upfront as decoy and kill the dragon ASAP. Using support spell like mass precision, and ability lock. Dragon slayer is vital.

Sandsai
11-09-2008, 12:05 AM

Shams are great mid game but grow weaker in comparison of other troops.

Johannes
02-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Screw ranged and them stealing two itemslots that doesen't benefit the rest to do mediocre damage.
I decided on:
Sprites
Lake fairies (see ss)
Dryads (good crowd control and good hp/leadership ratio, these are sacrifised when needed)
Griffins (tank if needed, need buffs to do damage which they normaly don't get)
Archmages (shield)

Most fights tend to be zerg fest and the griffins stand around doing pretty much nothing, passing it's turn in the front with target and mana spring and archmage shield on.

Meanwhile the sprites and fairies roam over the field doing their thing while trying to dodge the lvl5+ (that isn't affected by target)...
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/597/fincritic9.jpg
In this ss the only buff they had was hell call (+40% firedamage to baseattack). If the fight allows it add in berserk and things get really nasty ;p

Zonc
02-11-2009, 12:13 AM
I’m a paladin at level 24 with an army of hunters, unicorns, knights, royal snakes and inquisitors. So i'm not that week.

Unicorns are nothing special and Inqusitors suck in end-game. If you have Chaos Magic buy Vampires and ancient ones, so while they suck life out of enemy units cast Sacrifice and resurrect your own units

Also winning tournament is critical (dragon slayer sword), is also found shield that decreases dragons damage by 50% but I don't remebner where.

stonecutter
02-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Just gone through this quest last night. Took me more or less 1h to do. Not sur of my level anymore (normal, warrior), but I had in my army:

9 Black Dragons
11 Red Dragons
171 Knights
171 Horseman
14 Green Dragons

I manage to win against opponant that where "ovepowering" with minimal losts (few horseman mosltly). Upon exiting the maze, I had a full army given all the Dragon's den and other place selling units. However, without it I think I would have only lost a few dragons (two or three of each) and about 50 knights/horseman each. I never use sacrifice and resurect, but I'm very carful to avoid retaliation lost as much as possible.

odyody
06-03-2011, 03:00 AM
i finished it from first time:
level 30
medium paladin
troops: 13 stacks green dragon
89 deamons
139 demoness
127 knights
127 horsemen

Vulture
06-05-2011, 02:37 AM
Way to dig up a 2009 thread which no posters are in this forum anymore.