PDA

View Full Version : set bonus question

jokebook
10-24-2008, 03:05 AM
I have the telescopic site and the barrel of ale from dwarves that gives +30% archer attack....Do I have to have them both equipped to get the bonus? I don't have slots for them both :(

milo
10-24-2008, 03:53 AM
It is easy to modify which slots wives have available, inside King's Bounty. The Legend\sessions\base\ses.kfs is a file called wifes.txt, for each wife there is a list of which items they can use, just add the types of item that you want to use to the list. Save a copy of ses.kfs before making any changes.

Fate
10-24-2008, 04:43 AM
Wow , talk about useful. I am so gonna try this. Any other things which could be edited easily?

milo
10-24-2008, 06:11 AM
spell effects appear to be editable in spells.txt havent tried this, you can edit costs of upgrading skills in skills.txt, you can edit properties of items with items.txt. Editing hero.txt you can set attributes at beginning of game also what spells hero has, also what slots hero has available. Think you have to start a new game for these changes to take effect.

*update* I tried editing spells.txt and made some spells mass effect for instance for the spell slow under the part where it says unit_count=one,one,one
change that to unit_count=one,one,all that makes the third level of the spell a mass effect

jokebook
10-25-2008, 11:07 PM
none of these actually answered the op question

alon
10-26-2008, 08:47 AM
none of these actually answered the op question
that would be a "yes".