PDA

View Full Version : Ally

Suilebhain
10-22-2008, 07:09 PM
I would like to see the addition of Allies, a hero that levels up and is part of the group but actually takes part in the battle. The Ally would work like a combination of a wife and a Spirit of Rage. You would have to recruit an Ally, and there may be a bunch distributed about the world but you may only have one. The Ally would take a slot otherwise used by a set of troops.

All potential Wives would be figures on the board, like Mirabella, and when you divorce one, she remains where you leave her, possibly allowing you to bring her back.

Also, I would like to be able to have multiple wives once your leadership is high enough, but to balance it out a bit, they might have random effects like temporary morale decreases for the troops.

BlackVegetable
10-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Multiple wives, eh? Sounds likes someone is from Utah! (Just kidding, that would be me! Being the product of a multiple wife many generations ago, I figured I could safely make that joke!)

Seriously, I think that'd be a little odd. However, I like the ally aspect. Perhaps the ally idea could even be an option for a little multiplayer aspect?