PDA

View Full Version : Hake's consort and the zombie miller

Divine_Geo
10-20-2008, 02:00 PM
I promissed the zombie miller that I will get his ring back.

As it turns out Hake had it and gave it to his wife.

Now she won't give it to me unless I give her an other ring.

Anyone can tell me where I can get that new ring or an other way to finish this quest? (not including the kill zombie option)

bugmenot
10-20-2008, 02:29 PM
You also get given the option to bribe Hake, IIRC when I offered 5,000 he said no, but accepted 10,000.

Ahhh, the ability to buy a wife. What hasn't Kings Bounty got?
________
GPZ400R (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Kawasaki_GPZ400R)

Fargol
10-20-2008, 02:37 PM
I promissed the zombie miller that I will get his ring back.

As it turns out Hake had it and gave it to his wife.

Now she won't give it to me unless I give her an other ring.

Anyone can tell me where I can get that new ring or an other way to finish this quest? (not including the kill zombie option)

You catch more flies with honey then with vinegar.

kadrzys
10-20-2008, 02:38 PM
kind a spoiler about getting this ring in white:

you can flirt with her and she will give you the ring as "one day you, one day her" option

fld88
10-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Try offering her beads.

GawainBS
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Hello

I tried all the options, I even choose the "wear the ring one day, you the next day" option, but I don't find it in my inventory, nor can I talk about it with the teacher in the Magic School. According to the dialogue, Rina still has the ring, but now I can't choose to buy it off her, or the round-ribbon wearing. I can only offer to get her another ring.
Any idea where to get one?

Thanks in advance!

Koki
02-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Follow the Nice ring/I had similiar ring/Rina happy I'm sad/Give you another ring in exchange dialogue then when she asks you why you want to give her a ring tell her you love her. And she will simply give the cursed ring to you for free.

Zombie chicks are so easy.

GawainBS
02-19-2009, 12:21 PM
It all went smooth as soon as I got another ring, however I never needed to trade it. Thanks for the advice.