PDA

View Full Version : Skipping the labyrinth after defeating aspects of Haas...?

Jamers
10-20-2008, 04:19 AM
After I finished killing the 7 aspects of Haas and returned to the green dragon at the entrance to the labyrinth area, he says that he'll teach me a magic phrase or some method to skip through the labyrinth and travel freely to and from Murock.

Anyone know how to activate this magic phrase or whatever? I tried walking through a bunch of the entrances hoping to see some pop-up window asking me if I wanted to skip the labyrinth, but no such luck. I've ended up just walking through it to get back and forth. Anyone know how to activate this shortcut?

Thanks!!

renton
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
from what i recall, i just left the maze and zoned back to the valley of a 1000 rivers. When I re-entered the maze, i had an option appear to skip the maze.

Marlowe
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM
I was similarly puzzled initially. After completing the quest, you get a popup window, with an option to skip or enter the labyrinth, when attempting to enter it from either the Valley of 1,000 Rivers or Murock. You don't get the option when entering any of the doorways within the labyrinth.

Jamers
10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah, thanks guys. I found it out the next time I loaded the game up. I was just confused initially as I hadn't yet left what they apparently consider to be the labyrinth.
I appreciate the feedback.