PDA

View Full Version : Mod Requist: Faster Mana Regen on Map

Smoke
10-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Would it be possible to increase the speed of the mana regeneration while on the adventure map?

It's getting boring having to wait a minute after every challenging fight, waiting for that blue bubble to refill slowly.

Namel
10-18-2008, 12:06 PM
I would like button I could hit and I gained one "tick" of mana and lost one of rage. No change of balance, just something that I could hit instead of waiting for minute.

bugmenot
10-18-2008, 01:45 PM
I would like button I could hit and I gained one "tick" of mana and lost one of rage. No change of balance, just something that I could hit instead of waiting for minute.

Sorry, don't know of a mod which does that, but it'll be useful.

I hadn't realised before, but I think you've stumbled upon something.

When I had level 1 meditation if I finished a combat with full rage and no mana I could wait a "tick" and my rage would drop to 80% while my mana increased to 20%.

Another "tick" and my rage would drop to 60% while my mana would reach 40%.

You get the idea.

I upgraded to Meditation 3 (recover mana faster on the adventure map) a while ago, and I'm pretty sure it just makes the "ticks" go faster, meaning rage is lost faster....

Don't know for sure, I'll pay attention next time, but I think that's the way it's happening.
________
MT250 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Honda_MT250)

bman654
10-18-2008, 02:15 PM
While on the adventure screen, just hit SHIFT ~. When the textbox comes up, just type mana and your mana will refill. You can do this for rage also. That way no mod needed :)

bman654
10-18-2008, 06:13 PM
ok I made a mod :)