PDA

View Full Version : (Spoiler Alert) Nearing the end but what now?

fld88
10-15-2008, 03:56 AM
I’m playing as a mage and finding normal difficulty challenge enough. But I am getting through everything and managed to get to the point of heading to Demonis only having to reload twice. However that changed in Demonis; I really dislike Demonis but I got around it and managed to get the key to unlock the Dragon Labyrinth. The quest said to go there so I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to go there now or finish Demonis and get the Dwarven key also.

I decided to head to the Labyrinth but there I find some groups of Impossible dragons with one blocking a path where there is no chance of luring them to an area where I can run by them. To date I have run by very little and usually chose to fight them. For instance, except for one of those light-tube mini-bosses (what do you call them), I cleared the area around Necrocom on my way to take on General Karador and that worked out well because it meant I had a full tank of rage when I knocked on the door and it was a farily easy battle. But I’m not able to take on these dragons right now, actually the 87 Ogres are a bigger problem. I suppose if I only had to get by that one group I could eventually figure out the right combo of troops, items and spells to prevail but maybe I’m going about this wrong?

Or should I go finish off Demonis and the Andaran Peaks and areas and save this for last? I’m lvl 25 so I wouldn’t expect to get much stronger.

Juha76
10-15-2008, 06:12 AM
Finish everything else before you go to labyrint. You just lose lot of troops and money if you go there too early. Its better garrison some troops on elven capital, so you don`t need to travel too much back and forth.