PDA

View Full Version : Release info

Buggins
10-11-2008, 04:34 AM
May be a bit premature, but any chance of letting us know which part of 2009 BOP will be coming? Also, will a dedicated website be going live soon?
Can't wait for this game.

Cheers

Anton Yudintsev
10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
May be a bit premature, but any chance of letting us know which part of 2009 BOP will be coming? Also, will a dedicated website be going live soon?
Can't wait for this game.

Cheers

Just stay tuned.
Site will be soon.
Right now, we are preparing for massive focus-testing on both casual and hardcore players.
We'll be able to set a release date after we'll process all feedback.

Buggins
10-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Just stay tuned.
Site will be soon.
Right now, we are preparing for massive focus-testing on both casual and hardcore players.

Thanks for the reply Anton. It seems you are doing all the right things to make this game a success. I have been playing console flying games since PS1, but have never been satisfied with one single game that's ever been released. Don't have the time or money for PC flight sims, so news of BOP coming to consoles is a dream come true! :grin:

Keep us posted!

philip.ed
10-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Just stay tuned.
Site will be soon.

When you test the BETA can PS3 players test it? I have a PS3, but I hate the fact that COD5 is only for X-box and PC players. :evil:

I am really looking forward to this game, it's gonna be nice to see what you can do with a flight sim for consoles.

Incidentally, will you be able to wire a keypad to the PS3/X-box so that you can have multiple functions? ;)

Cheers,
Philip

Anton Yudintsev
10-16-2008, 08:57 AM
When you test the BETA can PS3 players test it? I have a PS3, but I hate the fact that COD5 is only for X-box and PC players. :evil:

Beta for console games couldn't be tested publically - it isn't allowed by console manufacturers. Only public demo version could - but they aren't Betas :)

Incidentally, will you be able to wire a keypad to the PS3/X-box so that you can have multiple functions? ;)

Actually I can't provide list of supported peripherial right now. Stay tuned :)

Buggins
10-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Anton
Couple more questions if you don't mind :rolleyes:
Will it be possible to play full simulation mode on a standard 360 controller or will a peripheral be necessary? And will freeview be an option in cockpit view?

Thanks again for your replies.

Anton Yudintsev
10-16-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Anton
Couple more questions if you don't mind :rolleyes:
Will it be possible to play full simulation mode on a standard 360 controller or will a peripheral be necessary? And will freeview be an option in cockpit view?

No, peripherial is not nesessary. It is not as easy to play, as flightstick, but, of course, 360 controllers has more than enough analogue and digital buttons and axis to control plane.
Freeview available, but you can only look around, not move your head anyplace.

Buggins
10-16-2008, 10:48 PM
No, peripherial is not nesessary. It is not as easy to play, as flightstick, but, of course, 360 controllers has more than enough analogue and digital buttons and axis to control plane.
Freeview available, but you can only look around, not move your head anyplace.

Thanks Anton, by freeview I meant is it possible to look around using the right thumbstick. I read on a preview that the right thumbstick was mapped to throttle, so was just wondering how freeview would be possible if that was the case:confused:

Anton Yudintsev
10-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks Anton, by freeview I meant is it possible to look around using the right thumbstick. I read on a preview that the right thumbstick was mapped to throttle, so was just wondering how freeview would be possible if that was the case:confused:

Press RS and you can look around, moving it.

Buggins
10-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Press RS and you can look around, moving it.

Great, thanks!

Buggins
11-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Hi Anton
Should we expect any new media to come out of Igromir 2008?
Maybe another gameplay movie?

Also, I'm very impressed by the Jeremy Soule soundtrack. Any plans to release this seperately?

Cheers.

Anton Yudintsev
11-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi Anton
Should we expect any new media to come out of Igromir 2008?
Maybe another gameplay movie?

There will be one interesting movie - showing different aircrafts and other features.
Very soon.

Also, I'm very impressed by the Jeremy Soule soundtrack. Any plans to release this seperately?
Cheers.

Don't know, if it will be on disks.
But it will defintely be available on Jeremy's site - we have a special agreement on that.

Buggins
11-06-2008, 02:41 AM
There will be one interesting movie - showing different aircrafts and other features.
Very soon.

Don't know, if it will be on disks.
But it will defintely be available on Jeremy's site - we have a special agreement on that.

Thanks Anton, looking forward to it. Any plans to put the Bop movies on Xbox marketplace? They'd look great on HDTV:cool:

NSU
11-06-2008, 02:40 PM
IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Trailer 11.2008

Link:

http://www.games-news.de/go/il_2_sturmovik_birds_of_prey_trailer/315474/il_2_sturmovik_birds_of_prey_trailer.html?url=%2Fn ews%2F%3Fn%3D50

Roast
11-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks for posting that link, NSU. I found one here:
http://www.psonly.nl/videos/2171/IL-2_Sturmovik:_Birds_of_Prey/

Any chance of a downloadable version, Anton?

Anton Yudintsev
11-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks for posting that link, NSU. I found one here:
http://www.psonly.nl/videos/2171/IL-2_Sturmovik:_Birds_of_Prey/

Any chance of a downloadable version, Anton?

I think it's already available (see the other tread in this forum).
In any case downloadable version will be soon (and game site will be soon as well).