PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Troop cost in gold.

aaaaa
10-09-2008, 10:48 AM
I'd like to know cost of whole troop in gold, our troops and enemy troops. Total cost of troops is good approximation of troop strength.

The information pop-up screen for each creature which is displyed on right mouse click should include individual unit price and price of the platoon ( unit price * number of units).

I also want to know total sum of price of troops of all five platoon in adventure screen and arena screen. The enemy information pop-up in adventure map ( which displayed enemy strength like weak, match,...) should include total price of enemy troops. In arena screen, the current total price of ours and enemy's troops should be displayed and updated as fight progress.

After arena fight, the our/enemy's casualty is displayed in number of dead units. I'd like to know it in one number: casualty in gold, not counting gold earned from the fighting. Casualty should be displayed in units lost * price of the units for our casualty and enemy casualty.

In other world, we should informed approximate "strength" of our troops and enemy troop in gold required to hire all of them.

rhomboidspace
10-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I'd like to know cost of whole troop in gold, our troops and enemy troops. Total cost of troops is good approximation of troop strength.

The information pop-up screen for each creature which is displyed on right mouse click should include individual unit price and price of the platoon ( unit price * number of units).

I also want to know total sum of price of troops of all five platoon in adventure screen and arena screen. The enemy information pop-up in adventure map ( which displayed enemy strength like weak, match,...) should include total price of enemy troops. In arena screen, the current total price of ours and enemy's troops should be displayed and updated as fight progress.

After arena fight, the our/enemy's casualty is displayed in number of dead units. I'd like to know it in one number: casualty in gold, not counting gold earned from the fighting. Casualty should be displayed in units lost * price of the units for our casualty and enemy casualty.

In other world, we should informed approximate "strength" of our troops and enemy troop in gold required to hire all of them.

this is the purpose of the leadership numbers of troops, adding stack totals might not be that tough, and showing thes in the overworld pop-up shouldn't be much harder, i'll see what i can find.

edit: after looking for a little bit, i'm guessing this is handled by templates.lng, the problem is the notes to help find evereything, were not translated to English, so finding any individual windows is tough.