PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Skill

Benek
10-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Maybe im a bit stupid or blind and ppl will blame me for that but nvm.
Tell me please how to put units in reserve... im cant do this from like 2 houers and there is no topic about it.
Please fast and simple answer.

Namel
10-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Near where your units are there is little arrow. Click it and it opens reserve. Then just move units there.

Marlowe
10-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Once you get the reserve skill, on the hero screen there will be one (or two) small boxes to the right of your five active troop slots. Alternatively, on the main screen, there will be a small triangular icon above yout last active troop slot--clicking on this will display the reserve slots. On either screen, to move troops between active and reserve slots merely left click on the troop and then left click on the slot to which you wish to move it. If there is already a troop in the second slot, they will be swapped.

Benek
10-08-2008, 07:34 PM
thx guys :)

Psychward
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
This is also how you put troops into the Garrison in castles btw... This is also very handy :)

Nemaa
10-09-2008, 10:20 AM
It's good to know that the reserve slot has no leadership requirement so you can put there unlimited amount of creatures. I find this skill very useful, but not only because of this.

Daedalus
10-09-2008, 10:25 AM
reserve 1 is also useful to keep a mob of peasants handy for sacrifice :)

LiveInABox
10-09-2008, 12:19 PM
It's good to know that the reserve slot has no leadership requirement so you can put there unlimited amount of creatures. I find this skill very useful, but not only because of this.

I didnt know that, i think i will definitely be getting that skill now. Didnt want to waste points in it but its just getting soooo annoying running back across worlds to get the units you want...:mad: looks like this skill is a must!

Writhan
10-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Reserve is insane. You can even use it if you're out exploring, and find yourself some nice crispy dragon caves. Then you can just pop one of your units inside the reserve, and purchase a bunch of dragons :)

kennec
10-09-2008, 01:24 PM
saves hours of run time each play game day irl.

i always keep my most fighting units on the reserve spots