PDA

View Full Version : Kraken

lord_nisse
10-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Where is he? I've searched around the entire map but cannot find him. Do you have to speak with someone special? Please help.

Writhan
10-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Yes.

It's a quest that starts with that pirate girl (I forgot her name), that eventually can become your wife.

Gatts
10-06-2008, 08:33 AM
The Piretess Mirabella will really start this quest (be sure to have Mirabella MOD that repairs this issue or 1.6.5 patch first you start this)
Than find another ship - talk to it's captain (on the same map as Mirabella) he will lead to you to the Kraken (you will know that you are there, when the other ship is sunken down by "something" - guess by what :) )

Kill Kraken, Kill James and marry Mirabella to get +100% attack to pirates

bugmenot
10-20-2008, 05:53 PM
I want to kill the Kraken, but I am happy with my current wife (Frog, I'm a mage).

Do a need to divorce my wife, or can this quest be done while staying married to Frog lady?

Edit: tested myself - it's possible to kill the Kraken without divorcing your current wife. Just tell the pirate lady you'd like to marry here, visit the pirate monster hunter further north, follow him across the map, and the Kraken attacks.

Current wife didn't even complain.
________
buy herbalaire (http://vaporizers.net/herbalaire-vaporizer)

fld88
10-20-2008, 06:22 PM
I want to kill the Kraken, but I am happy with my current wife (Frog, I'm a mage).

Do a need to divorce my wife, or can this quest be done while staying married to Frog lady?

Tell her you want to marry to get the quest going but after defeating the Kracken you can tell her you're already married. Unless I missed the humour the first time, I think the dialog of her response has changed with the 165 patch.