PDA

View Full Version : what is this "sacrafise" everyone talking about?

gil300
10-05-2008, 05:52 AM
Thanks in advance.

Tibster
10-05-2008, 08:59 AM
U sacrifice 1 troop to gain another! :)

Tempo
10-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Sacrifice is a spell of Chaos Magic. Yes, you sacrifice one troop to increase another, but number of increased troops compare with hitpoints of sacrifice target.

Palinius
10-06-2008, 05:53 AM
Sacrifice = Best spell in the game

Works Good When you Have Ancient Vampires, Cast Peacefullness on the to get them +50% more HP. Cast lvl 3 Sacrafice when you a mage you can easily make 3 units lvl 5. DOnt sacrafice the Vampire completly, let him go to battle and ressurect himself by fighting.

Good to leave in starting locations some grp of monsters so you can later go back to fight 20 peasants having them wait all the fight under fear effect. And you make 15 red dragons out of 1 if your leadership let you.

Gatts
10-06-2008, 06:47 AM
Sacrifice let's you resurect above the starting army number?
Sounds more like a bug to me. (if not, than it would be the first time the scrifice will be used by me... in Homm 3 it was very unusefull)

let see what the patches / updates will tell us :rolleyes:

jigoku
10-07-2008, 12:17 AM
That's strange... so this means if I get to battle with let's say 4 giants & lots of low level troops and my leadership allows me command 8 giants then I can use sacrifice to get those 8 giants? or even more?

if it allows to get more creatures than starting mount then it's clearly a bug :P

tvez
10-07-2008, 01:28 AM
It's not a bug -- I think it performs exactly as designed. You get units by killing others. The units in one stack stay dead, so the units in the other stay alive.