PDA

View Full Version : Question on selling troops

Warmskin
10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
I went to Arlania and decided I want to sell some troops to make room for some Marauders. I went to the castle (right near the entrance to the area), but I can't figure out how to sell them... whatever I click on I get no option to sell. What am I doing wrong? And is there a hint guide somewhere that really explains all the things that the manual is lacking (like the actual math used in battle calculations)? Thanks.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-04-2008, 10:42 PM
I went to Arlania and decided I want to sell some troops to make room for some Marauders. I went to the castle (right near the entrance to the area), but I can't figure out how to sell them... whatever I click on I get no option to sell. What am I doing wrong? And is there a hint guide somewhere that really explains all the things that the manual is lacking (like the actual math used in battle calculations)? Thanks.

erm..you cant mate.

Warmskin
10-05-2008, 01:03 AM
So, you're saying there's no way to sell troops? You just have to dismiss them when you want to try a different type? Is there any way to have more than 5 different types, or is that maybe what the 'Garrison' is for? I really like the game, but as usual, the docs are really lacking in explaining exactly what's going on. I smell an 'Official Hint Guide' to clear everything up... :mad:

sector24
10-05-2008, 02:19 AM
You have 5 army slots, 3 garrison slots, and with skills in the mind tree, 2 backup slots. It's still not a lot, but you can experiment a little and of course you can save before you make any big changes.

phoenixreborn
10-05-2008, 04:07 AM
I put troops that I might want later into the garrison. All the castles have them.

Warmskin
10-05-2008, 05:31 AM
OK, thanks for the ideas, guys... appreciate it.

Kings Bounty Hunter
10-13-2008, 10:59 AM
I would make it possible to sell troops back for a percentage, especially on the impossible level where money is tight.