PDA

View Full Version : Problem with freedom islands.

gil300
10-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi all.
Right now I'm lvl 10 and got my first time to freedom islands.
I'm paladin with 14 defence , 3 attak, 5 Intelect.
It seems allmost every enemy there is slightly stronger or evan more.
What am I doing wrong , or what units should I bring there?

gil300
10-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Also I forgot to mention that I'm playing on Hard difficulty.

Zhuangzi
10-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Make sure you have cleaned out the whole of Darion already (with a few exceptions). But if you are level 10 then you might have done that already. Basically, there is a big step up in difficulty in Freedom Isles. The hardest part is actually the main continent in the Western Islands, which is pretty much the first thing you see. And remember that enemies listed as 'Slightly Stronger' or 'Strong' are beatable with your superior intellect and ragebox.

In terms of units to use etc, please have a read through the Battle sub-board. Plenty of useful advice there. :cool:

Oh and I've just finished my first game, which was as a Hard Paladin, so it can be done!

gil300
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Mhhh.... Way 2 hard on hard difficulty gonna play on medium much more fun I guess =] also my problem was that when first time I got to the isles most enemies where match or evan slightly weaker then me but it turned out that after 1 or maximum 2 fights i was allready very weak and low on units that was just annoying so back to medium. :D

BTW what is this gremlin castle??

Fate
10-04-2008, 04:24 PM
I did my first playthrough on normal to get an idea of the game first. Now i am trying impossible using mage. I think i am going to have a tough time ahead.

Anyway, the gremlin tower is an item that if you use it , allows you to go inside and loot the place. Sort of like a bonus map. Its not easy though.