PDA

View Full Version : What is metatron and where is fellow to decipher animal (spoiler request)

jake21
10-04-2008, 12:42 AM
In the dwarven area you can ride train to a place called metatron. I've not found any sort of major quest (or minor quest) there. I'm currently doing the elf/undead area - will there be a future use for this area or did i miss some major quest ?

When you find the three animals for the guild (royal snake, dragonfly, and cyclop) they say they need an expert to decphier them. Where is this expert (i've not seen him in the elf, dwarf, pirate island or main land).

jake21
10-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Anyone ? Pretty please ?

Fate
10-04-2008, 05:32 PM
As far as i know there isn't a place called metatron. There is a train going to a place called mehgard though. If you are talking about that place then the storyline will require you to go there later. There are no other quest there.

As for the decipherer, i have no idea either.

jake21
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks! Yes I meant mehgard. I guess it should have been obvious that I would have to go there later since the quest near the train is related to an area later in the story.

Hum. Well hopefully someone knows about the decipher thing. I tried visiting the obvious places (druids and rangers) to see if they had a clue about the animals... they didn't.

As far as i know there isn't a place called metatron. There is a train going to a place called mehgard though. If you are talking about that place then the storyline will require you to go there later. There are no other quest there.

As for the decipherer, i have no idea either.

Solkarnar
10-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks! Yes I meant mehgard. I guess it should have been obvious that I would have to go there later since the quest near the train is related to an area later in the story.

Hum. Well hopefully someone knows about the decipher thing. I tried visiting the obvious places (druids and rangers) to see if they had a clue about the animals... they didn't.

The decipherer of the animals is at the Mage tower just south of the Darion King's castle where u started out as a level 1.

jake21
10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
I think perhaps I was not clear. When you bring the three animals to the mage tower they say they need an expert to decipher them and you are to find one...

The decipherer of the animals is at the Mage tower just south of the Darion King's castle where u started out as a level 1.

Solkarnar
10-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I think the mage Shivarious (sp?) is the decipherer himself. Try getting some dragonflies there and turn it in, u dont need to get all 3 kinds of animals to turn them in all at the same time.

jake21
10-04-2008, 10:01 PM
I did turn all three in. Now he says it will take him time to decipher and they need an expert. If I see an expert I should tell them...

I think the mage Shivarious (sp?) is the decipherer himself. Try getting some dragonflies there and turn it in, u dont need to get all 3 kinds of animals to turn them in all at the same time.