PDA

View Full Version : Music

Gatts
10-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Absolutely there has to be more songs of type : Under the Shadow of an Oak (Studio version).mp3

When I heard it first time in-game - I just stopped my hero and dazed listened to the breathtaking audio theme...

I am really longing for more such songs... really... PLZ!

ahh
10-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Probably best game sound ever. stunning

reed
10-14-2008, 12:19 AM
first time i heard that from Credit scene

it was awesome !

Kosiciel
10-14-2008, 04:37 PM
I really like this one, outstanding!

HitmanN
10-27-2008, 10:46 AM
Absolutely there has to be more songs of type : Under the Shadow of an Oak (Studio version).mp3

When I heard it first time in-game - I just stopped my hero and dazed listened to the breathtaking audio theme...

I am really longing for more such songs... really... PLZ!

Happened to me last night too. ^^; It's a really surprising track. Overall having more vocals in any additional music would be great.

I wonder how much it costs to make orchestral music like this though...

Paksenarrion
10-29-2008, 02:43 PM
I am a level 25 mage and have heard "Under the Shadow of an Oak" countless times, but I found that I had stopped playing last night so that I could lean back and listen to it again (twice).

This is a haunting melody that continues with me after I exit the game. It reminds me somewhat of a Rachmaninov theme. As stated in an earlier reply, the vocals are especially poignant.

Anyway, thank you developers for putting such wonderful music into a game.

billythegreat
10-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Every time I listen that song, i get goose bumps. It is simple amazing and it fits perfectly with 1000 rivers elf map.One of the best music used in a game.