PDA

View Full Version : Why the hekk hard?:confused:

Tibster
09-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Can someone tell me why do some of u start the first game on hard?:confused:
I'm playing on easy : learning the game mechanics, having funn , exploring and no preasure , after i learn the basics i'll go for a higher difficulty?
:confused:

zothoaimai
09-29-2008, 04:21 PM
I start with warrior - hard... almost every game i like to start with above normal setting....

Maybe i like challenges:-)

fell
09-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Because some people like a challenge?

Been playing video games for 20 years. It takes me about 5 minutes to understand how a game functions. I have never encountered a game i cant beat on "hard". Whats the point of playing a game that offers no challenge.

Sandsai
09-29-2008, 09:00 PM
Because some people like a challenge?

Been playing video games for 20 years. It takes me about 5 minutes to understand how a game functions. I have never encountered a game i cant beat on "hard". Whats the point of playing a game that offers no challenge.

Don't save before or after every fight, particularly before suppressing or upgrading artifacts. That will give you a nice little challenge. ;)

Zhuangzi
09-30-2008, 12:01 AM
I would never play this game on Easy. Looking at the settings, Easy is ridiculous. I played the demo extensively which gave me the confidence to start the full game on Hard.

And guess what? I'm loving every minute. I'm having to THINK about how to get through certain situations, even if it means stepping back and going back to a different area to level up, or searching for a particular creature, or running past the baddies and picking up loot.

I rarely play games on Hard, and never first time, but King's Bounty is rewarding my decision to do so. The sense of achievement I will get when I finish the game will be even greater. :)