PDA

View Full Version : Initial Test Question

Tegga
09-29-2008, 12:51 PM
A forenote to my question I abhor saving/reloading and consider my game over when I lose (aside from game crashing) and so far have only made it to level 8 on hard and trying out upgrading an item.

The initial test- can you be anything other than 'the searcher'? are there different bonus's based on your actions or is it simply class related?

My question is, can you get a different kingdom title or different attributes based on what/how you complete the first 3 tasks?

thanks for the response

ps, whats the farthest anyone has gotten without saving/reloading or losing a battle? (and yes, misclicking a quest option counts, accidently attacked the swamp castle at lvl 6)

Nike-it
09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
A forenote to my question I abhor saving/reloading and consider my game over when I lose (aside from game crashing) and so far have only made it to level 8 on hard and trying out upgrading an item.

The initial test- can you be anything other than 'the searcher'? are there different bonus's based on your actions or is it simply class related?

My question is, can you get a different kingdom title or different attributes based on what/how you complete the first 3 tasks?

thanks for the response

ps, whats the farthest anyone has gotten without saving/reloading or losing a battle? (and yes, misclicking a quest option counts, accidently attacked the swamp castle at lvl 6)

You'll be a "searcher" in any case and your atributes are not based on the test. The bonuses are class related.

Imperial Dane
09-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Indeed.. otherwise they would not give you the option of skipping the test methinks. But it would be an interesting idea to visit in a future update for the game or an expansion..