PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

roppetoppe
02-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Just found out about this game and I love it. Have some questions though, which I cant find the answer to by searching in this forum.

I play as Soothsayers.

1. Can I somehow locate the objectives? Why isnt there like marks on the map or something? Cant figure out where to go next..

2. This leadership points your hero has. When can I train more units?

Thanks!

sethmage
02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
1. most of the time directions are in the quest log, granted not always clear but more or less they give some clues as to where to go or what to do next.
2. you do not train new troops, you buy them as you see fit.

nagash99
02-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Just to add a little more:

1. The quest text usually give you some background. There is no "objective" marker like most other games (not on the minimap at least).

A useful page with lots of interesting information can be found here (courtesy of Ivra): http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=37246

From reading the other threads, some objectives are "event-sensitive", i.e. after a certain major game event has happened, you can no longer complete it (conversely, some can only be completed after certain events trigger). As well, different routes for certain subquests trigger based on the options you choose.

2. Leadership points determine how many of each unit you can have. Each unit has a leadership rating (weaker ones are typically LOWER, stronger ones HIGHER), so you can have a stack of MANY low level units, or a FEW high level units.

To increase leadership to have a bigger unit stack : Level up, pick up flags, equip artifacts, valkyrie, mind tree talent

To get other, different units : Travel around the map, different places sell different units (randomly generated). Check back (especially castles) after major questlines are completed.

Hope that helps!

roppetoppe
02-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Thanks! That helped a lot! Downloaded the zip you pasted, wonderful!