PDA

View Full Version : Issues with latest patch and the camera?

tlynch99
02-03-2013, 04:29 PM
I recently tried playing a saved game after the recent patch and found the camera unusable. It is fixed on a certain location in Demonis and does not follow the character. I am playing in impossible mode and did have the Vahalla upgrade content installed to allow greater zoom out options and to have map markers for items on the map. Do I need to back out that upgrade or are there other known issues with the camera with this latest update?

underweb
02-07-2013, 06:50 AM
I have the same problem with camera and on Demonis i'm on my horse ;
before patch i'm just walking on demonis !
It seems that all my save files on demonis are not usable.

any solution ?

thanks

jake21
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
What is the version # of the 'latest patch'. I'm still at 6950 (I think that is the right #) and that came out quite a while ago. Anyways i have no issue with camera; I have a few ctd bugs and a couple of broken quests (well I only found 122 out of 125; and the only one that was definitely broken was giving the paper to doktor).

Sneaksie
02-09-2013, 03:46 PM
You can temporarily revert to the previous version to work around this problem (it could happen in Demonis and Hades).

1) Right-click on the game name in Steam library, choose properties and go to Beta tab. Select 'dec19build' from the list there and Steam will re-download older version.

2) Run the game, load the problematic save (camera should work OK) and travel anywhere but Demonis or Hades then save the game into another slot and exit.

3) Do the same you did in 1), but choose None in that list to download the latest, non-beta version.

4) Run the game again and load your new save - camera should work OK and you can go to Demonis and Hades with no problems.